Election day

Ay! Columbus RULES, muthafucka! I don't care how many innocent indian maidens he gang-banged. Even if he gave em halloween goodie bags, they'd all die of smallpox ANYWAY. Point is, he changed the world forever!

I wanna vote for the Jerky Boys, goddamn it! What's Rizzo running for? Please tell me Congress!

Jurched

I wish Frank was running, I'd vote for him no matter what position he was running for.:headbang:

That is the scariest video ever! OMG! Just think how many votes will surpressed....probably zero

if you hurry, you can get your Kool-Aid cup refilled before they bring out a new batch.

if you hurry, you can get your Kool-Aid cup refilled before they bring out a new batch.

Oh, drink the kool-aid! That's not a right-wing talk radio line. Not at all!

You seriously think some nut job standing outside a poll indicates anything? Plus, you brain turd, if that video is from philly, then the only people intimidated by that nut would be, most likely democrats. Philly has always been heavy Democrat.

Also, it's people like you who have ruined what little promises the internet had to change media. "Hey, look guys this youtube video confirms everything I believe in. I am going to post it on every forum ever!"

Oh, drink the kool-aid! That's not a right-wing talk radio line. Not at all!

You seriously think some nut job standing outside a poll indicates anything? Plus, you brain turd, if that video is from philly, then the only people intimidated by that nut would be, most likely democrats. Philly has always been heavy Democrat.

Also, it's people like you who have ruined what little promises the internet had to change media. "Hey, look guys this youtube video confirms everything I believe in. I am going to post it on every forum ever!"

look, i know it's like a religious doctrine for you that you be completely moronic and i have great compassion for your illness, but sometimes it's best that you let people with fully functional brain activity handle things like this.

first of all, it wasnt ONE guy. it was 2, and at least one of them had a club in his hands.
they're wearing their Black Panther gear and yes, for some, that can be considered intimidating. the facts are, we dont yet know how much of this is going on and who might have felt intimidated or uncomfortable with approaching a polling site with these guys out there.

first of all, it wasnt ONE guy. it was 2, and at least one of them had a club in his hands.
they're wearing their Black Panther gear and yes, for some, that can be considered intimidating. the facts are,.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Gee, how come reports now says it was only one guy (the other guy was actually a poll watcher) and cops took him away quickly. Conspiracy!

What are you gettin excited for, Johnny? Czechia already had its elections last month, yes? If you missed your chance to vote for Czech copies of the retarded shits we have over here, don't blame me.

ANYWAY, I had a uneventful time participating in this wretched circus. My wife was excited to be voting for the first time as a U.S. citizen, and I said to her, "Sorry your first vote has to be during this election, darling." She replied, "That's okay, the last one wasn't so great either." Good point.

I snapped a few photos of her filling out her ballot and inserting it into the shredder or whatever that machine is. Some ancient voting Gestapo guy was urging me to move along, since I finished voting but my wife was asking me about a ballot question.

When I finished, a lady attempted to stick an "I voted today!" sticker on me, but I said, "No thank you. I don't want people to know I was here."

I did have a chance to shout "Rosa DeLauro sucks balls! And so does Obama!" to two dippy high school kids decked with DNC political signs. A woman standing next to them could only say "UH OH!"

Oh well...

Two more votes for Ralph Nader for President.

And two votes against the Wicked Witch of the Northeast (DeLauro). At least I won't be corralled with the rest of the retarded sheep who give that stupid bitch 80% returns every other year...

Jurched

I did not vote in the last election. Because I didn't have to: These were all regional election so Prague was out. And you know what happened? The fucking Czech rednecks ALL voted for the left!
So, so called "social democrats" ( communists) and real commies will once again govern our regions! Good job, rednecks!
BTW do I get it right that you voted for Ralph Nader? Isn't he some kind of green treehugging psycho?

It's 9:25pm, so far Obama has 175, McCain 76. I know it's still early, but it's looking like Obama is getting closer with him in the lead in Florida & North Carolina. Like a few others have mentioned on the board, I just hope the new president, whomever it may be, gets this country moving in the right path, whether it's a democrat or republican, it doesn't matter.

Congrats to Obama! Also, gotta give props to McCain for a very classy concession speech.

anybody attempting to vote in PA?
i just saw the news report that Black Panther members are standing at the entrance of polling places with nightsticks and intimidating white voters, by saying they're tired of white supremacy in this country and a black man is going to win this election.

yay. gotta love the mentality of the Obama supporters.

http://www.myzine.com/blog/187/us-president-barrack-obama-tracy-kerlee-“deal-with-it”

and in addition to that, there is also the stupidity you have displayed.....so yeah, you cavemen have the market cornered on idiocy displayed by a candidate's supporters.....

not that i matters now....AMERICA....AND INDIRECTLY THE WORLD ARE NOW FREE FROM YOU BACKWOODS, PREHISTORIC IDIOTS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in PA....no Black Panthers in my hood.

hell, I can count anything other than white folks on one hand. :)

I voted for Obama. While i do have high respect for Mc Cain, I simply could not stand Sara Palin and her line of crap.

Gee, how come reports now says it was only one guy (the other guy was actually a poll watcher) and cops took him away quickly. Conspiracy!

one guy had the club, the other was supposed to be there. it doesnt matter now.

welcome to the USSA!

The doomsdayers that were so certain Mccain was going to win and now say America is doomed are going to look even more ridiculous in a couple of years when yet another prohpecy of theirs fails

Hopefully, Ted Stevens can pull out a victory. Nothing would warm my cynical heart like having a convicted felon in the Senate...and from the Alaska! Meth and felons....God bless, you Alaska.

one guy had the club, the other was supposed to be there. it doesnt matter now.

welcome to the USSA!

Give me a F!@kin break already! Even if it was one or two nutcases that did that, it doesn't mean the dems, let alone Obama sent those clowns out there to do that. If you're gonna blame Obama for that, then McCain should be blamed for the skinheads that plotted against Obama a couple of weeks ago. Obviously, both ideas are absolutely ridiculous. The people in this country spoke last night and said they're fed up with the way republicans ruled this country with their attitude "It's our way whether you like it or not". I liked McCain and have a lot of respect for him, if him & the republican party had the attitude throughout the campaign, that McCain showed in his concession speech, the republicans might have won the election. The country needed a change, everyone needs to give Obama a chance. If Obama doesn't do a good job, vote him out in 4 years.

BTW do I get it right that you voted for Ralph Nader? Isn't he some kind of green treehugging psycho?

Indeed he is. But shows the level of dissatisfaction I had with the other candidates. I'd prefer to vote for a soviet radical like Ralpf Nader because he is actually better suited for the job than the victorious Barack Hussein and the broken failure, Insane McCain.

Plus he's got a sense of humour. Check this out from his website:

TUESDAY, NOV. 4 - Nader to Hold One-Word Response Press Conference

*NOTE CHANGE OF DATE

Special questioning/interview opportunities for members of the foreign media

In deference to the sound bite journalism that dominates presidential political media coverage, independent presidential candidate Ralph Nader will host a press conference at which he will only issue one-word responses to questions for the first 30 minutes.

Who: Ralph Nader

What: Special One-hour Press Conference. For the first half of the Press Conference, Mr. Nader will answer all questions with just a one-word response. For the second half of the press conference, foreign press credentialed media will be given priority.

Where: National Press Club, Murrow Room, 13th Floor - National Press Building, 529 14th Street NW, Washington, DC

When: 12 Noon, Tuesday, November 4

I would've voted for Bob Barr of the Libertarian Party but for some reason, the stupid hacks in this wannabe party fucked up the petitions and couldn't even get their first reasonable candidate on the ballot...

Jurched