Election day

Give me a F!@kin break already! Even if it was one or two nutcases that did that, it doesn't mean the dems, let alone Obama sent those clowns out there to do that. If you're gonna blame Obama for that, then McCain should be blamed for the skinheads that plotted against Obama a couple of weeks ago. Obviously, both ideas are absolutely ridiculous. The people in this country spoke last night and said they're fed up with the way republicans ruled this country with their attitude "It's our way whether you like it or not". I liked McCain and have a lot of respect for him, if him & the republican party had the attitude throughout the campaign, that McCain showed in his concession speech, the republicans might have won the election. The country needed a change, everyone needs to give Obama a chance. If Obama doesn't do a good job, vote him out in 4 years.

You definitely have some good points. McCain needed to distance himself as far away from Bush as possible, plus choosing Palin over Guilani was a big mistake. If the economic crisis didn't happen in September, McCain would of had a good chance at winning. Like you said, the people have spoken and Obama overwhelmingly won the electoral votes. It's time to give Obama a chance to steer the ship in the right direction. I believe most people in this country are in the middle of the road when it comes to politics, if the politicians can follow that path instead of going far left/far right, then things will get better. The repubs had 8 years and failed, now the dems have 4 years, let's see what they can do.

HAHAHAHAHA :heh:

Fuckin Great !!!

How do you like your new "President Hussein" Sue ???

not president. 'MEIN FUHERER' [or however it's spelled].

whatever.

all i care about is the Obama supporters who are already measuring the drapes in my elderly parents' home because they actually think Obama is going to give them the authority to just take whatever they want from whoever they want [as long as that person is white].
:devil:

whatever.

all i care about is the Obama supporters who are already measuring the drapes in my elderly parents' home because they actually think Obama is going to give them the authority to just take whatever they want from whoever they want [as long as that person is white].

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! The bigotry continues... I figured most of the southern states would vote republican because most people down there are a bunch of racist bastards! A lot of whites, all over the country voted for Obama. I'm sure the rest of us Whites that voted for Obama in this country aren't afraid of a half black/half white president. So go burn your KKK outfit (instead of a cross) and deal with it. The repubs had 8 years in office & screwed things up, it's the dems turn for 4 years to see what they can do. If the dems can't get the country pointed in the right direction over the next 4 years, I'll vote republican or independent next time.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! The bigotry continues... I figured most of the southern states would vote republican because most people down there are a bunch of racist bastards! A lot of whites, all over the country voted for Obama. I'm sure the rest of us Whites that voted for Obama in this country aren't afraid of a half black/half white president. So go burn your KKK outfit (instead of a cross) and deal with it. The repubs had 8 years in office & screwed things up, it's the dems turn for 4 years to see what they can do. If the dems can't get the country pointed in the right direction over the next 4 years, I'll vote republican or independent next time.

OUCH!!! Well, I'm not gonna touch that one, but I will say this, the U.S. went from one of the most disliked countries in the world, to one of the most loved in just one night. The worldwide reaction is incredible :worship:

OUCH!!! Well, I'm not gonna touch that one, but I will say this, the U.S. went from one of the most disliked countries in the world, to one of the most loved in just one night. The worldwide reaction is incredible :worship:

that's because everybody loves a SUCKER!!
while the Obama supporters are measuring the drapes in my parents' home now the rest of the world is waiting to pick us off the map because of the brain dead morons that voted for Obama.

while the Obama supporters are measuring the drapes in my parents' home now the rest of the world is waiting to pick us off the map because of the brain dead morons that voted for Obama.

That doesn't even make sense. Jesus, you're dumb.

You've got some serious issues...:confused:

whoa! that's wacky! i was thinking the same thing about you!

He just teaches children... to worship Barack Hussein as a living god.

He was ordered to do so by his union.

And he always obeys his masters like the good slave he is.

"Yesth, masther. I hear and obey. Heh heh. All the little onesth shall sthoon do our bidding!"

Jurched

He just teaches children... to worship Barack Hussein as a living god.

He was ordered to do so by his union.

And he always obeys his masters like the good slave he is.

"Yesth, masther. I hear and obey. Heh heh. All the little onesth shall sthoon do our bidding!"

Jurched

Don't have a union and I didn't vote for Obama. Try again nit-wit.

whatever.

Wow the GOP trifecta. Fear, intolerance and paranoia. :loco:

Here's a southern, christian rally for republicans. Can you find SueNC in the video?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB4fFy_yQiQ&NR=1[/ame]

Surprised Bush didnt help his old pal McCain by having a few terrorist threat warnings leading up to the election

DUH... Obama WAS the terrorist threat and millions of idiots ignored it.

get ready for the BOOM!!