Election day

ah... yes. if i dont bow to the almighty Obama-wan, then it must be... RACISM!!
if i feel his policies are going to ruin this nation... RACISM!!

afterall, if you disagree with ANYTHING that a black person says or does, it couldnt POSSIBLY be because they're doing anything wrong. it can only be... RACISM!!

you're the people that cross to the other side of the street when you see black people, but because you can come on a message board and say you support one politically, somehow, you're vindicated and you're not... RACIST!!

yay for you. you're so evolved. :Smug:

First off, what the hell is "wan", is that suppose to be like Obi wan Kenobi from Star Wars?

Secondly, I'm not ignorant and stupid by judging a person by the color of their skin. I judge a person by their character & personality. There is trash in all races, whether it's black, white, hispanic or any other race, there will always be trash in every race. I worked in the most diverse place there is to work, the military. If you can't trust the people you work with in the military to be there for you just because of the color of their skin, then you're in for a lot of trouble. You have to trust the people you work with are gonna have your back when you're in the military, whether it's in combat, training, or doing your daily duties. So, your ignorant statement "you're the people that cross to the other side of the street when you see black people, but because you can come on a message board and say you support one politically, somehow, you're vindicated and you're not", is just plain ignorant. I don't cross the street when I see black people. I work with black people everyday, many of which are retired Marines. Like I said, I judge a person by their character & personality, not their color.

Third, no one is going to call anyone a racist if they don't agree with a person of a different ethnicity views, comments, or policies. But with your previous posts of "Obama & the blacks are coming to steal the drapes off my parents house", yes people are going to call you racist for comments like that.

Fourth, you keep avoiding the question. What terrorists acts did Obama commit? What terrorists has he associated with? You've been brainwashed by the republicans. They said he's been associating with terrorists, so people like yourself that are so called christian, republicans believe it. Jesus said love thy neighbor, he didn't say love they white neighbor only.

Fifth, what is this economic jihad crap? Now you're making up senseless crap!! If Obama does a terrible job, I will vote republican or independent next time, as I sure a lot of other people will in this country. People in this country got fed up with the republicans and their "It's our way, or the highway" attitude, and it cost them big time this election. Plain and simple.

Finally, if Obama was going to "Hook-up" the black people in this country like some people think, wouldn't he be appointing nothing but black people to work with him? I think he would of had a black man for his V.P.? Wouldn't we be seeing people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton & Louis Farrakan being appointed to positions by Obama?

Other than that, I have nothing else to say. I know nothing I say is going to change your opinion, so don't even bother replying to this post. I'm done with talking politics on this site once and for all.

First off, what the hell is "wan", is that suppose to be like Obi wan Kenobi from Star Wars?

Secondly, I'm not ignorant and stupid by judging a person by the color of their skin. I judge a person by their character & personality. There is trash in all races, whether it's black, white, hispanic or any other race, there will always be trash in every race. I worked in the most diverse place there is to work, the military. If you can't trust the people you work with in the military to be there for you just because of the color of their skin, then you're in for a lot of trouble. You have to trust the people you work with are gonna have your back when you're in the military, whether it's in combat, training, or doing your daily duties. So, your ignorant statement "you're the people that cross to the other side of the street when you see black people, but because you can come on a message board and say you support one politically, somehow, you're vindicated and you're not", is just plain ignorant. I don't cross the street when I see black people. I work with black people everyday, many of which are retired Marines. Like I said, I judge a person by their character & personality, not their color.

Third, no one is going to call anyone a racist if they don't agree with a person of a different ethnicity views, comments, or policies. But with your previous posts of "Obama & the blacks are coming to steal the drapes off my parents house", yes people are going to call you racist for comments like that.

Fourth, you keep avoiding the question. What terrorists acts did Obama commit? What terrorists has he associated with? You've been brainwashed by the republicans. They said he's been associating with terrorists, so people like yourself that are so called christian, republicans believe it. Jesus said love thy neighbor, he didn't say love they white neighbor only.

Fifth, what is this economic jihad crap? Now you're making up senseless crap!! If Obama does a terrible job, I will vote republican or independent next time, as I sure a lot of other people will in this country. People in this country got fed up with the republicans and their "It's our way, or the highway" attitude, and it cost them big time this election. Plain and simple.

Finally, if Obama was going to "Hook-up" the black people in this country like some people think, wouldn't he be appointing nothing but black people to work with him? I think he would of had a black man for his V.P.? Wouldn't we be seeing people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton & Louis Farrakan being appointed to positions by Obama?

Other than that, I have nothing else to say. I know nothing I say is going to change your opinion, so don't even bother replying to this post. I'm done with talking politics on this site once and for all.

1 - yes. you get the magic cookie.

2 - you could have cut that whole paragraph down by saying, 'some of my best friends are black.'

3 - reading comprehension... get some. i didnt say Obama and the blacks were coming to steal the drapes from my parents' house. i said they were measuring the drapes in my parents' home. it wasnt meant to be a literal translation, but a description of the attitude being displayed by the Obama supporters in my parents' neighborhood. if you can call that 'racist,' what would you call the behavior displayed by those trying to intimidate an elderly woman who was just working in her yard, harming no one? OR would you consider it ok since the elderly woman was white. she had it coming to her, didnt she? it couldnt possibly be black racists saying the things they said to her, with no provocation, could it?

4 - i explained my usage of the term 'terrorist.' if you cant grasp it, see point 3 [reading comprehension]. add a bit of humor to it and you might understand, but at this point, i kinda doubt you're capable.

5 - see point 4.

lastly, the last time you said you werent talking politics here anymore, you came right back, so, i'll check back when you respond to this later on.

=

3 - reading comprehension... get some. i didnt say Obama and the blacks were coming to steal the drapes from my parents' house. i said they were measuring the drapes in my parents' home. it wasnt meant to be a literal translation, but a description of the attitude being displayed by the Obama supporters in my parents' neighborhood. if you can call that 'racist,'

Yes, this makes you a racist you shit for brains. Your backsliding aside, you are implying some form of race war is about to erupt because the country elected a half-black president. At least admit you are a racist pig. You can at at least claim to be honest.

what would you call the behavior displayed by those trying to intimidate an elderly woman who was just working in her yard, harming no one? OR would you consider it ok since the elderly woman was white. she had it coming to her, didnt she? it couldnt possibly be black racists saying the things they said to her, with no provocation, could it?

Why do you presume anyone thinks that's acceptable behavior? Also, why do you presume such behavior had anything to do with race? Even if it did, based on your drapes comment, you are almost as sick as people who would do such a thing. Don't excuse your racism by the disgusting actions of other. It's cheap and immoral.

1 - yes. you get the magic cookie.

2 - you could have cut that whole paragraph down by saying, 'some of my best friends are black.'

3 - reading comprehension... get some. i didnt say Obama and the blacks were coming to steal the drapes from my parents' house. i said they were measuring the drapes in my parents' home. it wasnt meant to be a literal translation, but a description of the attitude being displayed by the Obama supporters in my parents' neighborhood. if you can call that 'racist,' what would you call the behavior displayed by those trying to intimidate an elderly woman who was just working in her yard, harming no one? OR would you consider it ok since the elderly woman was white. she had it coming to her, didnt she? it couldnt possibly be black racists saying the things they said to her, with no provocation, could it?

4 - i explained my usage of the term 'terrorist.' if you cant grasp it, see point 3 [reading comprehension]. add a bit of humor to it and you might understand, but at this point, i kinda doubt you're capable.

5 - see point 4.

lastly, the last time you said you werent talking politics here anymore, you came right back, so, i'll check back when you respond to this later on.

I was trying to be nice about all of this. I figured we had enough people on here bashing you, especially Jerry with the KKK & Nazi crap, but since you want to insult me then you deserve all the crap that you are getting. Have a nice life!

and you said:

you're as bad as those celebrity jagoffs that said they would leave the US if Bush was re-elected in '04, but they're STILL HERE!!

On a side note, have you seen the latest SP episode "About Last Night"? That says it all.
I specially love Randy`s very last sentence.

I was trying to be nice about all of this. I figured we had enough people on here bashing you, especially Jerry with the KKK & Nazi crap, but since you want to insult me then you deserve all the crap that you are getting. Have a nice life!

Hey dude, you can't try and talk sense to this retard. She's an inbred idiot from the deep south where they're all taught at an early age to hate everyone that isn't white & from the south. Obviously, since some idiots around her parents house made a stupid comment after the election, now this whack job thinks it's all black people that are like that. So don't even get upset about this moron, she's not worth it. Just gear up for the Browns to kick the crap out of the Bills next Monday night!!:loco:

Just gear up for the Browns to kick the crap out of the Bills next Monday night!!:loco:

I don't know why you guys are evening bothering with this thread.. I didn't vote for Obama and am so not excited about where we are going but it's all done and harrassing liberal monkey's on the internet just doesn't seem to appeal to me anymore (Medication must be kicking in:))

The Bills are VERY tough at home!! I like the direction in which the Brownies are going and their future is incredibly bright it's just that Buffalo are hot and cold with road & home games and it's just about time for the hot Bills to make an appearance.

Hey dude, you can't try and talk sense to this retard. She's an inbred idiot from the deep south where they're all taught at an early age to hate everyone that isn't white & from the south. Obviously, since some idiots around her parents house made a stupid comment after the election, now this whack job thinks it's all black people that are like that. So don't even get upset about this moron, she's not worth it. Just gear up for the Browns to kick the crap out of the Bills next Monday night!!:loco:

I appreciate the backing, but I'm not going to insult Sue. But I am finished talking to her. I met her last year at the M.O.D. show in Fayetteville and sent her the pics from the show. Plus I sent her copies of M.O.D.'s last 2 CD's last christmas. I figured I could have civil debates about certain topics with her, but I was wrong. Even after I've done those things for her, she's insulted me several times with her comments that I don't care about the military and her recent one's over the weekend. So I'm not responding to anything else she has to say. I wish her the best.

And as far as MNF goes, if we continue to play as bad as we had the last 3 weeks, your Browns will beat us.

I don't know why you guys are evening bothering with this thread.. I didn't vote for Obama and am so not excited about where we are going but it's all done and harrassing liberal monkey's on the internet just doesn't seem to appeal to me anymore (Medication must be kicking in:))

The Bills are VERY tough at home!! I like the direction in which the Brownies are going and their future is incredibly bright it's just that Buffalo are hot and cold with road & home games and it's just about time for the hot Bills to make an appearance.

We've sucked the last 3 weeks, so I hope we can finally turn it around and play a decent game on MNF.

Same here. And I have kept my promise about not calling Sue names or any of that shit. I just read her posts, laugh, and go on with the rest of my day:) Restraint is coming a lot easier for me these days.

not president. 'MEIN FUHERER' [or however it's spelled].

whatever.

all i care about is the Obama supporters who are already measuring the drapes in my elderly parents' home because they actually think Obama is going to give them the authority to just take whatever they want from whoever they want [as long as that person is white].
:devil:

Oh dear lord:rolleyes:

ah... yes. if i dont bow to the almighty Obama-wan, then it must be... RACISM!!
if i feel his policies are going to ruin this nation... RACISM!!

afterall, if you disagree with ANYTHING that a black person says or does, it couldnt POSSIBLY be because they're doing anything wrong. it can only be... RACISM!!

you're the people that cross to the other side of the street when you see black people, but because you can come on a message board and say you support one politically, somehow, you're vindicated and you're not... RACIST!!

yay for you. you're so evolved. :Smug:

Racist.