Elitist Distribution

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
Lee: we are getting many Ephel Duath requests from Russian fans, asking for the new album. I saw on the Soyuz website that there are "news" about the album, but since I can't read Russian, I would like to know if the album will be released there or not and when.

PLUS: besides Europe and USA which are covered by Earache official distributors, what about Australia? I know that Shock distribute the album there, but when it will be released? Europe date or USA?

and what about South-East, Japan, South America? please update (if you can) about the worldwide distribution and the approx release-date for each area.

Emi said:
good idea! Sonm, can you help us on this? check here:
http://www.nestor.minsk.by/mg/pressa/news/3042404.html[/QUOTE]

Yes, it says that it will be out... sorry was out on 19 of May. And then one can read a very strange description of the music. It seems that the one who wrote that had quite some problems with russian, but anyway, it is clear what they mean and it says that some tracks from the CD will be presenten by Radio ULTRA in MAY. And one can already order this CD. Success!! Emi and Lee:) :hotjump:

EPHEL DUATH "PAINTER’S PALETTE" ДАТА РЕЛИЗА 19 МАЯ EARACHE и SOYUZ MUSIC представляют EPHEL DUATH "PAINTER’S PALETTE" Треклист: 1. The Passage (pearl grey) 2. The Unpoetic Circle (bottle green) 3. Labyrinthine (crimson) 4. Praha (ancient gold) 5. The Picture (bordeaux) 6. Ruins (deep blue and violet) 7. Ironical Communion (amber) 8. My Glassy Shelter (dirty white) 9. The Other's Touch (amaranth) Аргументы для продавцов и дилеров:  Новый студийный (второй по счету) альбом Ephel Duath на новом подразделении Earache - Elitist Records  Абсолютно новый и свежий подход к уже изрядно "избитой и затасканной" теме Black Metal, "The Painter's Palette" - переплетение jazz fusion, hardcore и prog metal - и эта смесь работает!  вновь собранный состав, скрепляющий все это воедино - джазовый ударник 47 лет, prog-fusion бас-гитарист, два вокалиста, головной мозг проекта - Davide Tiso.  если все приведенное выше недостаточно странно: цвет - концепция внутри каждого трека, группа видит определенный звук цвета, эмоцию, настроение  многие металлические проекты в прошлом пытались создать некий сплав из разных жанров - своеобразный фьюжн - Ulver, Arcturus, Solefald - но никому это не удавалось столь удачно, как удалось Ephel Duath.  альбом включает специальное мультимедийное дополнение - видео не альбомного трека "The Embossed", фото- галереи, интервью и прочее.  в сентябре группа отправляется в концертный тур
Издание нового студийного альбома EPHEL DUATH "PAINTER’S PALETTE" – Вы уже можете заказать в торговом отделе нашего Департамента. Рецензии – во всей музыкальной прессе. Премьера треков с нового альбома – в мае месяце, на волнах радио УЛЬТРА, в рамках программы ЗА ГРАНЬЮ. Ждём Ваших предзаказов.
С уважением: Былкин Максим Департамент по иностранному репертуару Концерна "Группа СОЮЗ": Телефон/факс (095) 267-6910, e-mail: bylkin@audio-label.soyuz.ru