EMINEM: YES or NO?

eminem: YES or NO?

• yes, i like him

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • no, no i don't like him (i probably suck)

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • i like him, but preppy is cooler

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
he seems to have 'radiohead' sydrome. people either love him, or hate him. no in between.

come on guys, even gay people forgave him

Are you kidding? I can't imagine him being *more* open about his place in the entertainment world. Especially on the last album, he is one of the few bigtime musicians who totally nails his place in the industry.

Look at these eyes, bab blue, baby just like yourself, if they were brown Shady lose, Shady sit on the shelf/ but Shady's cute, Shady knew Shady's dimples would help...Let's do the math, If I was black I would've sold half...

...until I met Dre, the only one to look past, gave me a chance, and I lit a fre up under his ass / helped him get back to the top, every fan black that I got was probably his in exchange for every white fan that he's got/Like damn, we just swapped. Sittin back lookin at shit, wow, I'm like my skin is it starting to work to my benefit now?

...Took the image of a thug, kept shit appealin'...

and of course:

To do black music so selfishly and use it to get myself wealthy (hey!)

Yeah, Eminem IS really, really conscious of his place and his uses, so he can't really be written off as just "being controversial to sell records" if you've seen his lyrics at all...unless he's being META-controversial, which is really cool, too.

what Eminem thinks of all you "hatez"

press_pop2.jpg

eminem fucking sux. the only reason people like him is because of his lyrics. not that i get offended by his lyrics like pussies do, i respect that he speaks his mind. but it pisses me off cuz his "music" is so awful. no white rapper could ever make it, look at snow, or vanilla ice. if he wrote different lyrics, 90% of the people that like him wouldn't.