Emperor

I have chatted a few times with Erin on myspace along with a Canadian metal board. She took those pics. She said that she couldn't tell anyone anything once she knew of this special event.

tattooedsean runs to expedia.com to see what a flight to Norway would throw him back.:Spin: o_O

The cycle continues look what I've been through
Chapter 5 from the Book of Thugs
1999 2000
New millenium marching forward
All aboard seek and destroy
Any nigga that throw a decoy
We them niggas you can't avoid
Boy boy don't fuck around and get me paranoid

tattooedsean666 said:
I have chatted a few times with Erin on myspace along with a Canadian metal board. She took those pics. She said that she couldn't tell anyone anything once she knew of this special event.

tattooedsean runs to expedia.com to see what a flight to Norway would throw him back.:Spin: o_O
heh if you actually look id be sorta curious to know..

My bands are doing quite good. My old band, Left Among The Living are finishing a new demo now. It has turned out really cool. My other band, She Said Destroy, is recording our debut album, and it will be out through Nocturnal Art/Candlelight early next year. It is shaping up to sound awesome so far, we bought David from Extol's drumkit, the one he used on "Synergy", and we had fantastic sounding drums in no time. Of course that is what one should expect from a kit that costs $29786189476834763. We are going for a natural sound with no triggers, which I really like. When will your new album be out? I am looking forward to hearing what it sounds like. God Was Created is still one of my top metal albums ever, and it still gets played regularly, even if my taste in music have changed somewhat since it came out. When I play brutal music all the time, Cryptopsy is'nt exactly the first thing I put on when I leave the studio or the rehearsal space.

abigailwilliams said:
heh if you actually look id be sorta curious to know..

only did a brief check but I think I saw flights for 900 ish. the 3 day fest pass is 150. the hotel per night is alittle less than that, they have double and single rooms which I know are slightly different as if I remember far back when I lived in Europe, the hotel rooms were smaller.

I don't know if I will be able to hit either but I think seeing them at inferno would be cooler than at wacken where they might look like the size of ants from where I might be standing in that huge crowd.:err:

I really don't see how Ihsahn is fatter? However his hair is hilarious.

I hope they make another album *fingers crossed*.

VEHEMENCE said:
Sean have you been to Australia?

Nope, I haven't been to the land of kangarroos, crocadile dundee, Bloodduster, and Fuck I'm Dead.

Well, I don't know about Ihsahn but I don't seeing Samoth hating North America. He did manage to get a of a sweet nice Canadian girl to marry him.

I wouldn't want a full US tour or tour in general. First off, I love zyklon and the rest of the projects they are all involved in. I don't know for 100% sure if I will be able to see them at either fest next year, although I will try for sure, but seeing them at a special event is a hell of alot better than imagining seeing them at a small Tucson club which was the way it worked the last time they came thru Arizona. It still amazes me how many good shows skipped by here in the biggest part of the state.:err:

yea im really into zyklon and peccatum as well but i actually prefer smaller venues to festivals as far as watching bands go. i dont like big crowds, unless im playing to them.

tattooedsean666 said:
Nope, I haven't been to the land of kangarroos, crocadile dundee, Bloodduster, and Fuck I'm Dead.

Well, I don't know about Ihsahn but I don't seeing Samoth hating North America. He did manage to get a of a sweet nice Canadian girl to marry him.

I wouldn't want a full US tour or tour in general. First off, I love zyklon and the rest of the projects they are all involved in. I don't know for 100% sure if I will be able to see them at either fest next year, although I will try for sure, but seeing them at a special event is a hell of alot better than imagining seeing them at a small Tucson club which was the way it worked the last time they came thru Arizona. It still amazes me how many good shows skipped by here in the biggest part of the state.:err:

Here most big metal bands play in a rather small venue. Just saw Bodom last night, that shit was insane, front for the whole time and got the bruises to prove it.

Nice to know also that Australia is known for our two worst metal bands :).

About Emperor... it's truly amazing news. I really hope the footage from the festivals is properly mixed, pressed and sold.