Emperor

^You have to take into account that even fundamentalist christians who so fondly believe in free will, souls, the earth being 6000 years old etc..., don't have free will, so you can't really blame them for being brainwashed and not realising it, or being stupid, or any other possible reasons as a matter of fact. Judging doesn't help anyone, discussing and trying to change things does.

Zephyrus said:
the music I enjoy has no impact on my faith. I listen to it for the music, not the lyrics or message.

neither do i...not that im religious though. id just have to imagine it wears on you at least a bit doesnt it? listening to songs titled "kill jesus cock balls satan worship wrist slit monkey sexgasm altar of doom"??

affinityband said:
NFU you wouldn happen to have the album 'in the gardens of the pharao' by Popol Vuh would you?

Yes, i have it on vinyl. i dont have a CD release of the album...although ill probably buy it eventually, for i think i heard it had some bonus tracks or additional minutes of material.

good album though...some of their more straightforward moog synthesizer material.

affinityband said:
I have a couple of tracks from it, and lately in the mood for it recently. If i can find it i will probably make the purchase. Along with the New paatos album as people seem to praising it highly.

the new paatos is musically their most impressive imo. not my favorite still (timeloss having fiske on guitar afterall)...but its definitely what i think kallocain should have been.

affinityband said:
Ok ok, il go for Timeloss first!! nigguh. Thank you for the help though. I have little money these days and it needs to be spent wisely. cheers.

edit: also i just found out they are touring with PT in europe in september.

no racial slurs please.

and yes you lucky euro punks, you get the good tours.