Rumors and Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my wife was a jew I deff would not have time for music or the internet and what not. I'd be out driving around blowing all of her money in a nice car. Honestly though no one cares dude. It's the internet.

Instead of getting all upset on the internet he should be happy his wife is a jew. You asshole.

I have no idea what's going on, but I'll be sad to see GR go. I always thought he seemed like a pretty standup guy. take care. seems like your life is pretty sweet. keep on rockin

Ah well, gR was cool... but that shouldnt be his last post. Not because I dont want him to leave or anything, that was just bizarre and sounded mildly crazy person~ish.
vidwtj.png

I always liked gR. He was one of the first people from this forum I talked with on a regular basis. I haven't talked to him in a long time, I didn't know changes happened in his life.
I wish gR the best.

Ryan;

good luck. Sorry to hear about everything that went on; I don't think it had much to do with the general population of UM GMD or UM GMD Social, because it seems like no one knew about it. In any case, take care.

~v5~

Status
Not open for further replies.