A matter of life and death

LOL! what the fuck are you talking about? They have the highest number of nuclear weapons, a higher number of total military personnel than the US, and they have the largest petroleum industry in the world, they fucking produce 12% of the worlds oil. Largest exporter of natural gas, second largest coal reserve on earth and one of the biggest oil reserves on this planet. Do you really think they're lacking in resources? :lol: Once again, what the fuck are you talking about? If anything, i'm pretty sure you guys are the ones getting your "facts" from these faux news channels that you keep bringing up.

I'm not going to continue this any further for the sake of this thread.

China's economy is valued at around $10 trillion, and the US's economy is around $17 trillion, while the Russian economy is only around $2 trillion. Plus the United States spends more money on defense than any other country (around $600 billion). China also has about twice the millitary personnel Russia has. All three have WMDs (which really doesn't matter much anyways, since they're never used anymore).

I never said they're lacking in resources, I said the US and China have more. A lot more.

Plus the United States spends more money on defense than any other country (around $600 billion). China also has about twice the millitary personnel Russia has. All three have WMDs.

I never said they're lacking in resources, I said the US and China have more. A lot more.

You do realize that the US has basically been at war for the past 25 years right? So obviously they have been using much more money on their military than other countries(especially in Afghanistan and Iraq).

Also, China has twice the military personal?? China has around 3,900,000 total military personnel, while Russia has around 3,300,000. Twice? Also, Russia has more nuclear weapons than both countries, more tanks than both countries, a much larger fleet than china and higher number of aircrafts too. And those numbers aren't even comparible, especially when it comes to nuclear warheads (around 9,000 for Russia to a hundred or two for China). About 40% of the worlds resources are in oil, and the other major ones are gas and cole, right? They have more oil than the US and China, they have more coal than China, more natural gas then both countries. So regardless of what they try to feed us here, facts will remain facts.

What bothers me the most is that there's actually many people here who sympathize with Russia and its decisions. Even our fucking dipshit president and the ex-president also, whenever there's a news story about Russia sending troops to Ukraine and helping the separatists, they fucking say it's fake or that we shouldn't judge so fast or something like that. It just seems they're on Russia's side whatever happens.

And a lot of czechs, usually village communist idiots, have this stupid anti-western mindset and I'm actually starting to believe a lot of them would like to join Russia too. As if it was this simple.

Blergh. This bothers me. Good luck Alina.

You do realize that the US has basically been at war for the past 25 years right? So obviously they have been using much more money on their military than other countries(especially in Afghanistan and Iraq).

Also, China has twice the military personal?? China has around 3,900,000 total military personnel, while Russia has around 3,300,000. Twice? Also, Russia has more nuclear weapons than both countries, more tanks than both countries, a much larger fleet than china and higher number of aircrafts too. And those numbers aren't even comparible, especially when it comes to nuclear warheads (around 9,000 for Russia to a hundred or two for China). About 40% of the worlds resources are in oil, and the other major ones are gas and cole, right? They have more oil than the US and China, they have more coal than China, more natural gas then both countries. So regardless of what they try to feed us here, facts will remain facts.

The People's Liberation Army has 2.285 million active personnel and 1.5 million reserves, while the Russian Armed Forces has 766,000 active personnel and 2 million reserves. Alright, that's not exactly twice as many, but that's still a million more people in the Chinese military than in the Russian military, and that's significant.

Also, Russia's military is notorious for having poor training and old technology and weaponry. And the amount of nuclear warheads doesn't matter one bit, as they'll never be used in war ever again.

What bothers me the most is that there's actually many people here who sympathize with Russia and its decisions. Even our fucking dipshit president and the ex-president also, whenever there's a news story about Russia sending troops to Ukraine and helping the separatists, they fucking say it's fake or that we shouldn't judge so fast or something like that. It just seems they're on Russia's side whatever happens.

And a lot of czechs, usually village communist idiots, have this stupid anti-western mindset and I'm actually starting to believe a lot of them would like to join Russia too. As if it was this simple.

Blergh. This bothers me. Good luck Alina.

That's not overly surprising considering Czechoslovakia was a part of the Warsaw Pact. It's unfortunate, but it's not surprising.

I really wouldn't be surprised if there was a second Cold War between the US and Russia. Putin is ex-KGB and probably wants to go back to how the USSR was.

MTE5NDg0MDU0OTI5NjM4OTI3.jpg

There was no obligated mobilization yet, the army I'm talking about is volunteers.
I don't get people who say "I don't understand what Ukraine is fighting for.". So when somebody comes to your home and tries to take your land and your people - you just bend over and take it in the butt? Show me a single country who would just let it happen without trying to defend what's theirs.

Guys who actually understand the situation, thank you, I appreciate that.

Sweden...

We barely have any military so we would probably flee to Norway or Germany while we try to get help from Germany and America to fight back. We may be a neutral country but I'm worried that we have nothing to defend with.

That's not overly surprising considering Czechoslovakia was a part of the Warsaw Pact. It's unfortunate, but it's not surprising.
Doubtful its the same there as what I've come across, but I've noticed most people who claim to support Russia do so as a way of opposing Western imperialism...

But supporting Russian imperialism seems no goddamn better...

It honestly is a situation where shitfests exist on both sides.

Yeah screw Putin, he's a scumbag. You have my support Alina, as soon as I can figure out how to access my paypal account again. :erk:
Thank you, it's really nice of you!

Also if any of you guys know combat gear companies - post a link please, I'll contact them.

So even Ukraine itself has now noticed the statements of our stupid president and complains about it. He's not very subtle in being pro-Russian and fucking bros with Vlado.

EDIT: Meanwhile Putin says Ukraine will go bankrupt because of the sanctions against Russia. Nice move.

Here's one thought Alina (on tactical gear):

I don't know if theres much of a cost difference, and I don't know how difficult it is to ship in normal tacgear, but if there is an issue with either price or with getting things shipped into/across the country, good airsoft gear is often just as good as military surplus.

The US Gov has a liquidation website where you can sometimes buy pallets of old US military surplus for pretty cheap.

http://www.govliquidation.com/

However, I'm pretty sure you have to have someone available for physical pickup, and then it would need to be shipped.

Yeah, if I wasn't broke I'd chip in and help out.

Apparently at the G20 summit, when Canada's Prime Minister came up to Putin, he told him without any kind of greeting. Just straight up said "Get out of Ukraine". Good on him, I didn't think our PM had any kind of balls.

Here's one thought Alina (on tactical gear):

I don't know if theres much of a cost difference, and I don't know how difficult it is to ship in normal tacgear, but if there is an issue with either price or with getting things shipped into/across the country, good airsoft gear is often just as good as military surplus.

The US Gov has a liquidation website where you can sometimes buy pallets of old US military surplus for pretty cheap.

http://www.govliquidation.com/

However, I'm pretty sure you have to have someone available for physical pickup, and then it would need to be shipped.
Thanks!

As for the Canada PM being a badass - that's cute :) That's as far as it goes though, there are tons of warnings, spit throwing, songs, jokes, folklore about Russia now, xept that it's all romantism, what needed is action though, as all that is funny and touching and "fuck yeah" deserving but it doesn't save people from death.
That's why this thread exists.

I appreciate your moral support still though.