Empty Your Clipboard

Thanatos said:
Why did you text in spanish in your clipboard Salamy? :err:

Cos I was asking someone if it was spanish :p
It's from Friedrich Nietzsche's Ecce Homo, which I downloaded, not
knowing it would be in spanish.

NP : Meshuggah - Gods Of Rapture

Because I had that playing a while ago and posted it on the NP thread :) I love my media player, where I can configure a keyboard shortcut for what is playing now... Don't have to type too much :D

Steve420 43 255
Today 03:11 PM
(_Zsuzsa_) Last Post
folder_hot_new.gif Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it... ( 1 2 ... Last page )

In X, you copy text by simply selecting it, and I have a tendency of selecting text as I read it.

In X, you copy text by selecting it, and you paste it with the middle mouse button -- with 2-button mice and Emulate3Buttons on, press both buttons at the same time. With gpm in the console, copy text by selecting, paste with right mouse button. Really fucking handy when you get used to it. It's one more thing I keep trying (and failing) to do when I'm forced to use Windows.

Salamurhaaja said:
Cos I was asking someone if it was spanish :p
It's from Friedrich Nietzsche's Ecce Homo, which I downloaded, not
knowing it would be in spanish.
Well send it to me then, I will put it to good use :p

Last week scientists for the Canadian Bureau of Health suggested that, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, men should take a look at their beer consumption.
The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.
To test this theory, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer in a within a one hour period. It was observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making any sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.
No further testing is planed...