Enchant plugged by Meniketti

BrianD

New Metal Member
May 9, 2003
Portland, Oregon
Visit site
In response to a "Spock's Beard in Oakland" topic over at Meniketti.com, Dave himself made a point to bring up Enchant. It was regarding the recording of part of Tug of War in his studio. I believe his quote was "Great Band" and "that drummer is one hell of a player".

Brian Thanks for this post!

This is very cool! Dave is damn right too!

Sean is amazing! He was nails on the tour! Night in Night out! You rock buddy! and make me look good with the rock solid groove!

More props for this man please! he is a GREAT DRUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ebass said:
Brian Thanks for this post!

This is very cool! Dave is damn right too!

Sean is amazing! He was nails on the tour! Night in Night out! You rock buddy! and make me look good with the rock solid groove!

More props for this man please! he is a GREAT DRUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and according to at least one 15 year old "Sean is hella hot!"... and now, back to the music...Enchant is one amazing package!

A little Ed-endum...We're discovering all these cool things in our new car--most importantly this little button that says BASS...so my kid and I are discovering a whole new layer of Enchant--the Ed and Sean show. We've been apt. hunting all weekend, driving all over town, listening to TOW over and over, my girl's favorites are Sinking Sand and Beautiful, mine, well, Tug, and ... can't choose just one. We also discovered that button that allows you to back up a track a few seconds...so we're especially fond of playing the first few seconds of Tug of War--hecka loud, dude--the doors vibrate! ...thanks, Ed, and Sean!

Kristin & Caitlin
Via drummin' dragons

@Viadragon: At last someone else mentioning "Beautiful" as a very moving and amazing tune!!! Thought I was the only one, that cut is astonishing!! I agree completely with your gf, "Sinking Sand" and "Beautiful" are both out of range!!! :)

|ng (Beautifulmaniac)