Enemies of Reality Vid

Iann Robinson will die slowly for being a fake metalhead and not pushing hard enough at MTV (I'm thinking facial mutilation with a side of forcing him to ingest liquid steel).

FINALLY................THEY FINALLY PLAYED IT!!!!! After sitting through an hour of utter shit, and then half an hour of mostly shit, they finally played it. FINALLY!!!

FretsAflame said:
Iann Robinson will die slowly for being a fake metalhead and not pushing hard enough at MTV (I'm thinking facial mutilation with a side of forcing him to ingest liquid steel).
Dude, Ian Robinson is an ass ghoul! Fucking tosser, he should die and have an actual metalhead do the show or whatever or who Does it?

Lord of Metal said:
FINALLY................THEY FINALLY PLAYED IT!!!!! After sitting through an hour of utter shit, and then half an hour of mostly shit, they finally played it. FINALLY!!!

ROCK THE FUCK OUT WITH MY GODDAMN COCK OUT!!!!

HELL THE FUCK YES SON!

Even if they did cut a lot and make the song jerky....NEVERMORE WERE JUST ON GODDAMN TV!!!!!!!! WOOOOO!

Those head fakes MTV kept pullin were mad gayness..."World premiere from....sevendust! (Me - "SONOFABITCH")
...."And now for all you fans of the 80's thrash metal scene from the bay area....Exodus...(me - "GODAMMIT YOU GOATBASTARDS PLAY IT!")"

Static X blows ass....bout fucking time they played NEVERMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The video rules....the song kicks ass....wtf was that shit they played tonight? Sevendust blows....hell, that Six Feet Under song sucked ass. Iann Robinson is an idiot....he likes Outkast...what a fucking goober.

The worms were nasty, but it's about time Nevermore gets some airtime...hope they play 'em again next week. At least they played Arch Enemy, too, but I wasn't impressed by the song or the video.....

Fuck it, I'm tired.....

--the God of Man

Cool I wish I seen it on the channel

I hope a bunch of people just watched that and thought what the fuck was that? and go out and buy the CD.....Not download it.....media will work right?

Hapexamendios said:
Static X blows ass....bout fucking time they played NEVERMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The video rules....the song kicks ass....wtf was that shit they played tonight? Sevendust blows....hell, that Six Feet Under song sucked ass. Iann Robinson is an idiot....he likes Outkast...what a fucking goober.

The worms were nasty, but it's about time Nevermore gets some airtime...hope they play 'em again next week. At least they played Arch Enemy, too, but I wasn't impressed by the song or the video.....

Fuck it, I'm tired.....

--the God of Man

Funny, i think the six feet under song is shitty, but catchy as fuck for some reason, and i think the AE song is pretty cool...

...plus Angela is hot.

Ha, she can arch MY enemy any time, heh heh heh...wait, that made no goddamn sense

Troyanasy said:
Cool I wish I seen it on the channel

I hope a bunch of people just watched that and thought what the fuck was that? and go out and buy the CD.....Not download it.....media will work right?

Hopefully, i know my sis' bf bought it after he heard I, Voyager on the metal channel and i recommended he do so.

I must confess, before Enemies of Reality came out, i downloaded all of their songs on accident, then when i realized i had ALL the songs, i felt so guilty i deleted them and preordered the cd immediately.

Well...you have to expect any Six Feet Under song to suck ass. Also, Angela and Dane just looked plain fucking retarded in the videos.

FretsAflame said:
Funny, i think the six feet under song is shitty, but catchy as fuck for some reason, and i think the AE song is pretty cool...

...plus Angela is hot.

Ha, she can arch MY enemy any time, heh heh heh...wait, that made no goddamn sense
I don't know, dude, there's something about We Will Rise I don't like. I dig the chorus and yes Angela is hot but it feels like it's missing something....

Amerika the Brutal? Dur! This band gets more generic everytime I hear them. Allen West wrote some really generic stuff toward the tail end of Obituary's career and the beginning of SFU, but this shit is horrible. Of course West is no longer in the band so I can't blame it on him! :)

Dude, VH1 is showing MEtal Mania right now....Stryper's "Honestly." Ugh.

I'm patiently waiting for Uranium on Fuse.

--Hapexamendios

Lord of Metal said:
Well...you have to expect any Six Feet Under song to suck ass. Also, Angela and Dane just looked plain fucking retarded in the videos.
Angela maybe hot, but what the hell is she doing ruining that band?

Hapexamendios said:
I don't know, dude, there's something about We Will Rise I don't like. I dig the chorus and yes Angela is hot but it feels like it's missing something....

Amerika the Brutal? Dur! This band gets more generic everytime I hear them. Allen West wrote some really generic stuff toward the tail end of Obituary's career and the beginning of SFU, but this shit is horrible. Of course West is no longer in the band so I can't blame it on him! :)

Dude, VH1 is showing MEtal Mania right now....Stryper's "Honestly." Ugh.

I'm patiently waiting for Uranium on Fuse.

--Hapexamendios

Stryper - hahahaha, hell yes, my guitar teacher was in stryper, he was fuckin cool!

Yes, she was hot.....she just looked retarded, but there is nothing wrong with a hot retard........on a stick.......MY STICK!!!!!

FretsAflame said:
hahahaha hell yes. Hey, i think angela is a better vocalist than the other guys, she has better rhythm, plus you can fantasize, i mean come on!
I saw AE on their Burning Bridges tour with "what's his name?" on vocals and, yes, he acted goofy on stage but the band kicked ass. With Angela, it just seems different... (Duh! You say, it's a different fucking singer!) I understand that, but FUCK!!!!! I don't know.....I just prefer their older stuff, I guess...Argh, I love NOT making any fucking sense.....

I need another beer.....

--The God of Man, crossing the borders of the 1st Dominion.

Arch Enemy suck ass. The music sucks, the vocals suck, their image sucks, their videos suck. It's fucked up that a guy who was in Carcass started this shitty band.

FretsAflame said:
Stryper - hahahaha, hell yes, my guitar teacher was in stryper, he was fuckin cool!
If VH1 Classic is going to play Stryper ... please ... anything but Honestly....ugh...I'd rather hear To Hell With The Devil or something a bit heavier at least.

Cool he's your guitar teacher though.. :)