Enemies of Reality Vid

Hapexamendios said:
If VH1 Classic is going to play Stryper ... please ... anything but Honestly....ugh...I'd rather hear To Hell With The Devil or something a bit heavier at least.

Cool he's your guitar teacher though.. :)

LOL STRYPER IS THE WORST-:lol:

Hapexamendios said:
If VH1 Classic is going to play Stryper ... please ... anything but Honestly....ugh...I'd rather hear To Hell With The Devil or something a bit heavier at least.

Cool he's your guitar teacher though.. :)

His name is Michael Bailey, he's a Berklee College of Music graduate, he's still sponsored by Mesa Boogie because of his being in stryper. They recorded a bunch of stuff that never got released, he was only in for a few months or so until they disbanded, but he still has all of the recordings. I told him he should sign them, have the rest of the members of the band sign it, and sell it on e-Bay to some crazed fan.

Guerrilla said:
Arch Enemy suck ass. The music sucks, the vocals suck, their image sucks, their videos suck. It's fucked up that a guy who was in Carcass started this shitty band.

You suck ass, go felch your lover queerbait. BTW, carcass rock, heartwork is killer.

FretsAflame said:
His name is Michael Bailey, he's a Berklee College of Music graduate, he's still sponsored by Mesa Boogie because of his being in stryper. They recorded a bunch of stuff that never got released, he was only in for a few months or so until they disbanded, but he still has all of the recordings. I told him he should sign them, have the rest of the members of the band sign it, and sell it on e-Bay to some crazed fan.
Some idiot on VH1 Classic just said Stryper were reuniting to tour due to the overwhelming success of their Greatest Hits album! Geez, I didn't know they had a greatest hits album.

FretsAflame said:
Hahahaha yeah they are, the hairiest of the hair bands. He did a shitload of heavy shredding for em though, just never got released.
I always thought it would be funny to be at a Stryper show and head bang while giving the devil horns to the song To Hell With the Devil.

Oxymoron, eh?

Guerrilla said:
Arch Enemy suck ass. The music sucks, the vocals suck, their image sucks, their videos suck. It's fucked up that a guy who was in Carcass started this shitty band.
I cant believe I am laughing and agreeing with Mr.Guerrilla on this one hahaha
I seen the DNB show with AE ..It was silly the Never boys just killed!!Jim had a Cast on his finger,WD was protecting him like a friend would do !!!No band can come close to Nevermore,no band .....how many years hmmmmm
most bands give up in 2 years of "strugling" wimps

I most post in the one LoM started

Yellow And Black Attack Aj

oops I gave my self away

I played in a "Glam Band" in the way back

I laugh about it now thinking "We did the hottest chicks like us?" we were hot chicks owww gross.

Glad I'm old and ugly and my wife gets better looking ladies than I hahahaha

I Will post Pics KKKKnow

Troyanasy said:
Yellow And Black Attack Aj

oops I gave my self away

I played in a "Glam Band" in the way back

I laugh about it now thinking "We did the hottest chicks like us?" we were hot chicks owww gross.

Glad I'm old and ugly and my wife gets better looking ladies than I hahahaha

I Will post Pics KKKKnow

HAHAHAHA! Have you seen the cover of "To hell with the Devil"? OMG - gayness.

ms. anthrope said:
it figures they would play the video in the last 15 minutes of the show. sitting through all the nu shit was painful (at least they played classic PRIEST), but NEVERMORE is worth it!!!

No kidding...

(me in sarcastic voice - "no, i really was interested in ill nino, and static x's ramblings, and Iann Robinson being a FAT FUCK!")

i thought that video kinda sucked ass. that song was still sweet and everything, but the video was pretty boring. i liked the video for 'push it' (which i had never seen before) and that one cradle of filth video better, even though i didn't care for the cof song. claymation is very...late eighties, but it's still fun to watch. and yeah, i know it's not going to make me any friends here, but i do like static-x *runs for flame-retardent blanket* nevermore owns static-x any day, but static-x is fun for car trips and shit, in my opinion anyways. short-story: EoR:song kicks ass, video bites ass.

raiz said:
i thought that video kinda sucked ass. that song was still sweet and everything, but the video was pretty boring. i liked the video for 'push it' (which i had never seen before) and that one cradle of filth video better, even though i didn't care for the cof song. claymation is very...late eighties, but it's still fun to watch. and yeah, i know it's not going to make me any friends here, but i do like static-x *runs for flame-retardent blanket* nevermore owns static-x any day, but static-x is fun for car trips and shit, in my opinion anyways. short-story: EoR:song kicks ass, video bites ass.

Paul's guitar is the shiznit.