"Enemies Of Reality" video on Headbanger's Ball (Women, Worms, and Warrell).

ZANEX said:
I think the video for EOR was fucking brilliant. What more could a person want. Loved the "Women, Worms, and Warrel & Co." Ha! Ha! Cheers!

I could ask for the first solo, but that's just semantics, and bitching, I'm happy!

The video was good, but can someone explain to me why the chick was there? Other than the obvious gratuitous sex appeal, that is. I'd much rather watch a band play, than see some girl add absolutely nothing to the video.

Raven said:
I'd much rather watch a band play, than see some girl add absolutely nothing to the video.
Agreed. She should have slowly taken her clothes off and masturbate with a 9 inch pink dildo while licking her pierced nipples at the same time.

Lord of Metal said:
"no teasing the steve-meister..."

And that is why you are a 40 year old virgin.

well if she was gonna say something like that the least she could do is come down to my house and prove she was serious, then let me prove that I am a horny bastard.

Seriously though, I'm not 40, I'm only 17, and I need either one of two things...

1) A long term girlfriend who will enjoy the physical act of making love with me as an expression of her appreciation for our valuable relationship

or

2) a slut