Enforsaken

hi Wes!

sorry, i haven't visited tMO in quite a while. i'll have to remedy that situation though.

Enforsaken: did you know they've sold thousands of copies of that demo? somewhere around 3,000 i guess. :yow:

nope. i didn't know about tMO radio show. i'll have to check that out too! thanks for the info. :)

I downloaded Of Open Wounds. Pretty cool stuff, definitely there is some old In Flames kinda style there, intense yet melodic. I like the riffing, and some of the melodies aren't precisely "happy" sounding as those of many other bands that play this style; the solo is quite effective too.

Overall I like the song, not so much as to make them one of the bands on my priority list, but I'll keep an eye on them. :)

wildfyr said:
!/forum/images/smilies/eek.gif does that mean they're sellouts before they've even "made it"? /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif (j/k) /forum/images/smilies/wink.gif

that makes two of us!
jump3.gif

Indeed it does, but that also means that noone can accuse them of selling out in the future, lol

;)

last i read they were getting ready to go into the studio to record their new one. hopefully the details about their new label will be finalized and they'll have some great news for us soon!

they're really good live! take my word for it. :)
i wouldn't doubt they'd love an opportunity to tour if one came along.
if that doesn't happen right away though, it's a good bet that they'll do some local shows here. i know that doesn't increase your chances of seeing them, unless you'd like to travel to Illinois for a local club show. :D ???