Engines of hate on "fraternity life"

U

Unregistered

So im sitting here just watching mtv because im SO bored, and i put on "fraternity life" and these guys are boxing in the front yard, and in the backround, they play 'Engines of hate" i was like WTF?! Anybody else hear this????

Hahahaha motherfucker yeah my gay roommate was watching some crap on MTV and I heard Engines of Hate. The producers of that show oughta get lit on fire and get pissed on.

WTF!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The engines of hate are now grinding in me. Those fuckers. Who do they think they are?! They can't play Nevermore on some ignorant goddamn reality show!!!! ARGH!!!!! ARGH I SAY!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! But really, who cares? It's not that big of a deal. It's not like the people who watch that show are going to ponder for a second who played that 'evil' song that just pulverized their eardrums into oblivion.

slowly but safely. path of thorns, but Nevermore have a chance to become like N'Sync. from the yard to the charts! woah... :err:

n/p Grease Soundtrack

to all that dont like this-
who gives a fuck? if this is such a bad thing, then stop being a damn Nevermore fan. this is for the GOOD of Nevermore. metal is SLOWLY coming back, with Nevermore being put on MTV. doesnt mean their style will change, just the way you look at them

voice of ecstatic youth, angry and alive, here we read... good suggestion. I've been thinking about that option for awhile now... LOL

n/p The Mission: Amelie

i think its cool. The band needs exposure.
Ill watch MTV if they start hitting the channel with metal. Just like i did when headbangers ball was on.

lol.gif

My wife was watching Sorority Life and Heart Collector was playing in the background.......MTV has a knack for using metal in the background of its reality series.

DavE

Poison God said:
MTV has a knack for using metal in the background of its reality series.

DavE

Yeah I've noticed that too over the years. Anytime they play any good music it's in the background of a crappy show. One would think that metal beeing so popular in Europe that MTV would play it. We even have MTV Nordic shows that ignore metal with a few exceptions including a cheesy Hammerfall video.

And the reason for MTV beeing so "gay" came from a former female finnish MTV vj who was asked about sexual harrasment in the workplace. She said there was none because over 60% of the people working there were gay. Enough said the reason for metal not playing in MTV is because gay people don't like metal and not because it isn't popular. :devil:

so....fags literally ARE to blame for the lack of metal in the mainstream.

I...I guess...I guess we should follow out my friends philosophy...

*gets his shotgun*
Lock and load bitch, it's fag-hunting season!!!

*cranks Amon Amarth*

(remember people, Halford is OFF-LIMITS, or you will face the penguins mighty wrath :mad: )

ROAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

He is offlimits because I LOVE HIM. err, I mean

THE LEADER OF THE KILL-HOMOS REBELLION IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!

Halford had such a big influence on metal that his execution shall be saved until he reaches the mid-90s.

*nods*

btw. THE LEADER OF THE KILL-HOMOS REBELLION IS NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!

They also play loads of Meshuggah and Soilwork on this show... yes, i know it's sad, but i do watch it.