ENGL v30 impuses and 5150 demo.

The problem of Phase 22 is that you can't hear what you are playing at the same time as you hear the rest of the the tracks that you have recorded before. The only way to do this is connecting the "monitoring button" that appears on recording programs (like cubase), but when I do that, I have always a little latency that riuns my recordings. So, I think is worth spending something more in a sound card with direct monitoring, but I don't know much about sound cards, so I can't advise you very much...

Snare drum is a Sonor model that I can't remember, it's from samples that I founded in the FTP called "Slysnare". There are dry snare sounds that I edited adding a lot of compression and reverb and a bit of eq.

sounds nice

what about the rest of the drums? how were they done?

The problem of Phase 22 is that you can't hear what you are playing at the same time as you hear the rest of the the tracks that you have recorded before. The only way to do this is connecting the "monitoring button" that appears on recording programs (like cubase), but when I do that, I have always a little latency that riuns my recordings. So, I think is worth spending something more in a sound card with direct monitoring, but I don't know much about sound cards, so I can't advise you very much...

Lower the buffer size! My first soundcard was a terratec phase 22 and it worked great. Why would you want to hear what you are playing without effects anyway.

this sounds great. if you have some spare time I would love to hear what you did exactly to achieve this sound. maybe post some drum samples and presets. also I'm curious what you did for mastering/post processing.
edit: could you also post the revalver bass preset?

@Hellraiser85 you should check out something called the Kx Project. It works on AC97 cards (i had one haha) and it can give you latency of down to 2ms I beleive. Look it up on google and good luck!

PS i know its the wrong thread but that "new song for my band /melodeath" piece you did was incredible. Great tune and the productions just ridiculous. I'd love to know more about your master buss settings :)