England vs. Denmark

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
It will end England 2 Denmark 4 I promiss you :loco: .

Feel free to use this thread for other male issues, but absolutely no talk of clothes or laundry please :yell: .

HAHHAAAA hey, there's a need to talk washing and cleaning
washingmachine.jpg

Allan said:
It will end England 2 Denmark 4 I promiss you :loco: .
why?? are you a clairvoyant by any chance? i say it will end..uhm lets see..by England winning the game!1 whatvever the score :loco::loco::loco:

Behold, yee who have little faith, you have watched the wonder that is Martin Jørgensen in particular, and Danish football in general :p . Amazing game.

And if them violent beasts David James and John Terry had gotten what they deserved (well, at least James crazy like, but that was a nasty cut Terry gave Wieghorst as well) or Perez could manage to score just once on 3 golden opportunities I'd been spot on. It's ok though :Spin: . Cheers.

Morpheus said:
yeah nice game, still a friendly one and therefore not representative imo

:p , figures you'd say that with yesterday in mind, By the way, how was it that slightly important game in 92 turned out?

I figure my team winning will always be the best sign anyways :p .

yeah, of couse hehe

what i wanted to say is that, well it's mostly common in friendly ganmes that there are a lot of substitutions are going on, for the sake of testing other players. So it's nothing to compare with a match in european cup or elsewhere.

btw yesterday was very representative cause we we're simply too bad and had most of our 1st team on the pitch.

but it's still funny to see the underdog win!