England vs. Denmark

Morpheus said:
Wales- Scottland 4:0 !!!!!!! Berti me arse!

At least Germany won again against croatia, though it was a lame game as usual.

Portugal- England hmmm, dunno i'm watchiung it right now, should interesting i hope.

did giggs play in Wales?

btw germany and holland are next i guess. i hope we finish those dutchies. i really hope. :hotjump:

well i'm so excited about the match tonight, the big match for Bayern Munich against Real Madrid!!! I bet quite a few peeps in here will have a glimpse on it. I still hope Bayern won't get completely battered, though i know most peeps in here would like to see that, but anyway what's yer guess, and who will you support? Anyone?

Allan said:
Damn, I missed Kahn making a fool of himself, hope it was as bad as I just read it was.
Yes it was... :lol: Even though I don´t like Bayern Munich they deserved to win this match. Real played really wimpy.

Bayern never deserve to win.

Regardless, they've won thousands of games they didn't deserve to win, so it's only fair. I need to get that Die Toten Hosen bayern hate song.

yeah well, the first game of the season Bayern played amazingly good, still did not win cause of Kahn's mistake. As above said they'd have deserved to win, but as Allan some players mentioned, that's football. Still 90 minutes to go in Madrid and we'll see who's gonna be in the next round. Unfortunately bayern missed a good chance beating Real tonight, cause actually the whole Real team played misserably bad.

Anyway, Allan you'll love that Bayern hate song ;)

Oh, I've heard it many times, my mate who lived in Hamburg for a year and is a St. Pauli fanatic sings it all the time when he's drunk. I need it on cd though, but it's very hard to find Die Toten Hosen around here.

Allan said:
Bayern never deserve to win.

Regardless, they've won thousands of games they didn't deserve to win, so it's only fair. I need to get that Die Toten Hosen bayern hate song.

They may never deserve it, but they expect it. Celtic should have finished them off in Munich. Anyway, 24th April 1985, Goodison Park. Poster of Neville Southall in the program, Andy Grays foul... I can see it now ooh