England vs. Denmark

Nice one Sol!!! ;) And i hope they will suspend Roberto Carlos for him hitting a bayern player in the face, argh i really don't like this guy (not cause of the goal but cause of his arrogance)

Well yesterdays match day had quite a surprise, ManU lost against FC Porto, Juve against La Coruna. Pity Stuttgart couldn't at least score a goal, they deserved to win, for Chelsea somehow played like Madrid, only got two chance and one of em was scored by a player of Stuttgart.

Anyway, i think it might get an interesting playoff season again!

Morpheus said:
Well yesterdays match day had quite a surprise, ManU lost against FC Porto
Well, that wouldn't be a surprise if ye lads could follow the portuguese league. I hate FC Porto but I gotta admit they have a very strong team. ManU only made one or two shots. They could have lost for a lot more, believe me. And I'm pretty sure Porto will win in Manchester. They have like 50% of the portuguese national team. :ill:

Besides, I just started to hate ManU too because their official site stated that Oporto is located in Spain and so the game was played in Spain. It was all over the news today. That's just ridiculous.

Achernar said:
ManU only made one or two shots. .

Strange, I only saw a couple of minutes of that match, caught Man U's goal and Van Nistelrooy fumbling away the ball on an easy chance, must've been it then.

Brøndby- Barcelona tonight then, for once I'm not feeling too good about it, they'll probably be without Wieghorst and certainly be without 3 of their forwards.

So I'm back in my optimistic mood and here's my guess for the big game tonight

Barcelona 1 Brøndby 3

And Barceloona will buy Kahlenberg afterwards,because he's the best thing they've seen since Laudrup.

and those seabirds from bruges will hopefully lose. theyve been too confident so far.
debrecen hup!

Allan said:
So I'm back in my optimistic mood and here's my guess for the big game tonight

Barcelona 1 Brøndby 3

And Barceloona will buy Kahlenberg afterwards,because he's the best thing they've seen since Laudrup.
:tickled:

a good mate won 350 euros from a footie bet tonight. we're gonna have a nice weekend, hihihi. :hotjump: