Why no show in Denmark ???

Dynastes

Fretless 5-String Bassist
Aug 3, 2001
Denmark
go.to
Why is it Opeth didn't plan one single gig in Denmark on this comming tour?? They have never played in Denmark, allthough we are the closest to their own country! I have been a fan of Opeths' music since Orchid came out - which is longer than most "Opeth fans" I talk to - most people didn't realize Opeths' potential before Blackwater Park or didn't know they existed.
I know that they would sell out no matter which place they'd choose to play, so I'm really pissed that I will have to travel to Germany or Oslo to see them play !! Make an appointment with your loyal Danish fans Opeth - and thanks for your inspiring music !

Originally posted by Dynastes
Why is it Opeth didn't plan one single gig in Denmark on this comming tour?? They have never played in Denmark, allthough we are the closest to their own country! I have been a fan of Opeths' music since Orchid came out - which is longer than most "Opeth fans" I talk to - most people didn't realize Opeths' potential before Blackwater Park or didn't know they existed.
I know that they would sell out no matter which place they'd choose to play, so I'm really pissed that I will have to travel to Germany or Oslo to see them play !! Make an appointment with your loyal Danish fans Opeth - and thanks for your inspiring music !

You know, sweden IS their own country, do they play here on this tour, no!!!

I guess Opeth answered my prair! Hope to see you there! Fuck yeah!

Opeth - Lille Vega (Small Hall), Copenhagen Oct. 22 2003