England vs. Denmark

no. he betted (is this the correct verb form?) on the 3 french teams, bordeaux, auxerre, sochaux (this one for a draw). only lunatics bet on liverpool these days. :erk:

Argh, I watched it like. Need to send Sennels back to where they got him, idiot.

Maybe if it hadn't been 4 months since Brøndby played their last competitive match

he will. cos we wont finish 4th the way its going and its already agreed that if we finish lower than that, he's out. houllier seems a nice chap. tho he should manage exeter city or something.

Allan said:
Argh, I watched it like. Need to send Sennels back to where they got him, idiot.

Maybe if it hadn't been 4 months since Brøndby played their last competitive match
barca are in top form, they've won 7or 8 straight i think, including a very difficult one in la coruna this weekend. it would take a miracle to lose.

yeah well, the defending line of my uni team is ten times better than the one we had then...

Is that why you failed to score a goal over 2 matches? :loco:

Them were the days, Ian Rush, John Barnes and Jens Risager, can't believe it's less than 10 years ago.

other footie news.

chelsea made a 22 million bid for kompany, the 17 year old central defender of anderlecht. now hows that? o_O

Mariner said:
other footie news.

chelsea made a 22 million bid for kompany, the 17 year old central defender of anderlecht. now hows that? o_O
stupid. hes only 17. pounds or euros tho?