England vs. Denmark

Allan said:
It is evil to hate any club more than Bayern, I don't care how much money they've got. Bayern is more hateable.

Sorry Morpheus.
hehe, no worries mate.

well, i reckon they didn't play well today, though they had three big chances. Anyway, at least they weren't worse then Real, this game is somehow hard to describe. So next year they'll try it again, and maybe it will turn out better then this time.
And i really hope Real won't make it now, no i really don't want them to win.
Maybe we'll see an underdog winning this year's trophy....

its all his fault...

kahn.jpg

:mad:

Too bad I didn't promise this board a pic of my arse if both French teams didn't qualify. I won again :D
Now Monaco - Milan and Lyon - Arsenal will be another story :-s
But one of them French clubs will make it to the final against Porto, that's the prophecy :eek:

sol83 said:
its all his fault...

kahn.jpg

:mad:
well, i don't blame him for his mistake in the first game. I mean he saved us so many victories in the past and is still one of the few best keepers in the world. I hope he won't take it too bad and believes in his strength again. He didn't saved too bad this second game imo.

He's a damn good keeper, can't argue that, need only look to that Leverkusen game this weekend, unreal saves. And this whole mess with him and Lehmann has made me hate him less, hehe.

since the greek league is crap, i dont think the danish one is much better. i mean, come on, i could play for some teams. most of the good danish palyers play outside denmark anyways...

Ah, yeah, amazing game that last one I tell you, I was cheering for Esbjerg actually, so no reason to scorn me (my team is Fremad Amager, good luck finding their results, hehe), great team Esbjerg have these days, but Bechmann will be off this summer, Jan Kristiansen soon to follow probably.

It's nice every time FC Copenhagen and Brøndby get cheated of the title. I think Brøndby will be back though.

owen is history for liverpool, he's deffo going at the summer. and if he doesn't play well next year, for whatever club will have him, he'll be history as a good player too i reckon...