England vs. Denmark

Morpheus said:
hmm, sorry, closely wrong guessed ;) But it was a very bad game, really, boring. A lucky 1-0 and all goals were made after freekicks or corners. 3-0 in the end, a bit misleadin after what really happens on the pitch. Anyways, yer have a young team and i am sure that it will have its moments in the future.

btw Holland vs France equally boring from what i've seen. Hopefully the other games will be a bit more thrilling.

it was dull yeah, but half of the players were subsitutes or third hand players like :lol:
What do you reckon of Micoud by the way ?

Micoud plays a real good season at Werder Bremen! He did his job well against Holland. I reckon he is a good sunstitute for Zidane although none can reach Zidane atm. But you can be lucky to have such a player sit on yer bench, i guess there would be quite some countries would like him to be in their team, though he isn't the youngest anymore.

In 3 or 4 years you'll discover Mourad Mehgni, the future Zidane. He's only 17 or 18 now and plays in an Italian first league team which name I forgot, ( Bologne maybe ? ). When he's 21 or 22 he'll become the new best number 10 of our team and the best number 10 worldwide. Remember his name

whats about all these non-french dudes.
pongolle, cisse, zidane, the lad you mentioned there arnaud, gallas, henry, viera, makelele, etc etc

yeah, it was kind of strange cause the referee allowed him to shoot earlier, at least that's what he said. I agree this must have been whistled off normally.

Mariner said:
whats about all these non-french dudes.
pongolle, cisse, zidane, the lad you mentioned there arnaud, gallas, henry, viera, makelele, etc etc

They ARE French, I don't get it. Being French doesn't mean being white...

I bet most of them are deffo happy to be French, and to have had the opportunity to be raised in better conditions than in their native country or their parent's native countries. Sure, their ancestors were ill-treated but nowadays' generations should sometimes be a bit more grateful ( MEHDI ? WHERE ARE YOuU ?) towards France, I don't think Zidane would have ever been such star and played for Real Madrid if he had stayed in Algeria...

sorry I'm drunk + I took loads of various pills :p
But I will never deny that the French empire did harm the colonies a lot and that the immigrants now maybe suffer from that, as well as they gain profit from this state of 'colonized French' a lot too. IT's ambiguous and very difficult to explain. France is a very pluri-cultural pluri-ethnical and pluri-religious (?) country. Everyone has interests in that, eveyone also has things to complain about... We're just living in a crazy country into which I seem to fit less and less

i dont give a flying fuck about the champions league. i want the fackin premiership dammit!!! 14 years!!! :mad: