England vs. Denmark

neh, it just went downhill after the cup highs. if he switches in the summer it'll be spain or italy and i bet it'll do him good.
in that light, Cisse is his aimed at successor i reckon.

next year will be bollix too. we need to buy at least 4-5 players i reckon. and that wont happen. the defending line is pathetic, no scoring striker, its just bad.

i told you it would be like that. he's good defending but not so good when attacking. he's not bad but nothing special either.

omlfc006_m.jpg

How ?
just HOW ?

You scousers should bloody feel ashamed ...

Morpheus said:
So Piet, up for wednesday? ;)
im up for it. pity i have to work tho, but ill hear it on radio. i say 1-2. cause: lehmann isnt as good as kahn and belgium plays with a team full of youngsters who wants to prove themselves. and ballack and co are out of shape.

there.

Mariner said:
im up for it. pity i have to work tho, but ill hear it on radio. i say 1-2. cause: lehmann isnt as good as kahn and belgium plays with a team full of youngsters who wants to prove themselves. and ballack and co are out of shape.

there.
hmm, sorry, closely wrong guessed ;) But it was a very bad game, really, boring. A lucky 1-0 and all goals were made after freekicks or corners. 3-0 in the end, a bit misleadin after what really happens on the pitch. Anyways, yer have a young team and i am sure that it will have its moments in the future.

btw Holland vs France equally boring from what i've seen. Hopefully the other games will be a bit more thrilling.

Screw Spain, anyway, we played a great game, Spain should be embarrassed having to play on the counter attack all game on their own pitch in a friendly match.

By the way, do they teach their players that they should stay on the ground for at least a minute at every freekick?