England vs. Denmark

liverpool CL? hahaho. its quite impossible that man u will lose it :Smug:

I dont think Owen wants to be a back up for raul or ronaldo. so he rather stay then going to real i guess. I think real will get a defender now. ferdinand for example (as i thought the suspension only counts for england?) or nesta? (you know real likes to see it big)

to be continued without any doubt :)

Mariner said:
liverpool CL? hahaho. its quite impossible that man u will lose it :Smug:

I dont think Owen wants to be a back up for raul or ronaldo. so he rather stay then going to real i guess. I think real will get a defender now. ferdinand for example (as i thought the suspension only counts for england?) or nesta? (you know real likes to see it big)

to be continued without any doubt :)
erm, the 4th rank will be enough to go into the champions league qualification mate, and that is possible!

holy moly. i just got home from work and i had an important chat so i didnt found out about the results yet. haha madrilean wankers! :lol:
pity for henry tho. i like to see him playing.

at thorsten. didnt know 4th place was enough in england. but how is it then. first 3 automatically qualified and the fourth has to play one qualification match?

i feel sad for Arsenal but proud for MONACOOOOOOOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pts.gif

Mariner said:
holy moly. i just got home from work and i had an important chat so i didnt found out about the results yet. haha madrilean wankers! :lol:
pity for henry tho. i like to see him playing.

at thorsten. didnt know 4th place was enough in england. but how is it then. first 3 automatically qualified and the fourth has to play one qualification match?
nope, it's the 2 first qualificating for the champions league directly, and the thirs and the fourth are doing the qualification round first :)

so lets hope they'll make it!

lg_houllier_all-01.jpg

what about him then? i know we wont find get no first class coach anyway but he needs to fuck off i reckon.

:mad:

Any of you Turkish folks know Ali Riza Salci? I heard he played one season in the Turkish 1st division and several in the 2nd. He plays for my local team now, class guy. He's Turkish, like.