Ensiferum at Wacken

id fuckin love to see that, though id much rather see that finland dream team setlist we conjured up the other day.

Well, I am gettin my ryanair ticket in like April this time, when they are still 30 or 40 euro. Getting into show isn't a problem I dont think. :D So yeah, this year for sure! Zsu, look into a cheap Ryanair flight, but make sure you do it early, I missed Wacken because I waited to get plane ticket til last minute. They shot up to over 200 euro at that point.

FUCK, they have tickets that cheap? Hmmm... I knew they had charter from Hamburg, but not that cheap from Helsinki. Is it round trip?

As for me, I wish I could go to Helsinki... at least some time during December/January, since I'm going back to my beloved Hamburg once more but want to change atmospheres for a while during my birthday.

Usually there are GREAT warm-up/after-Wacken parties at the Headbangers' Ballroom (the local metal bar) with a shitload of people from all over Europe and the world and make no mistake: everyone ends up fucking wasted. :bang:

The funny thing is... I usually go to the parties, but not to Wacken itself (too many people for my liking)! :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
Well, I am gettin my ryanair ticket in like April this time, when they are still 30 or 40 euro. Getting into show isn't a problem I dont think. :D So yeah, this year for sure! Zsu, look into a cheap Ryanair flight, but make sure you do it early, I missed Wacken because I waited to get plane ticket til last minute. They shot up to over 200 euro at that point.
Thanks for the tip, that's what i'm gonna do then ;)

Yes! :D No probs.

Well, it'll be my first Wacken experience, but seems like a good one. Marduk are playing too, havn't seen those guys in over a year. Turisas also will be good, and I keep my eyes peeled online(and ears peeled over hear ;)) to hear about any others confirmed that I can mention.

I'd kill to go see Wacken! Nightwish, Marduk...I'm sure plenty more are being added. This summer will be marking the end of my grade school career...off to college next fall...I'm thinkin of doing something like that. I'd love to see Finland/Sweden this summer too...oh if i only had all that money! \m/