ENTER SOUNDMAN Lyrics... woo hoo etc

Thanks very much to you all for the kind compliments. :)

I've got all of the rhythm guitars down now. For that classic black album thickness I have triple tracked it...... each side.

So 6 in total. Nice.

I'll contribute on the next one if there is!

i can do the solo :)

If you guys get this up and going I'd be glad to mix and master it for you.

Also gladly do rhythm tracks if nobody is found for it.

Since there are so many guitarists on this board I offer my services on bass

Ill contribute the solo if need be

Since I already played before (unless you want me to play again :rolleyes: ), I can organize this shit out. get the parts and etc.

If you're doing Sandman, I can play guitars

On the recording side of things - I really appreciate a lot of you guys offering to play, it's amazing. But I'm sure you guys know it makes sense for one person to track rhythm guitars so it's tight. Rather than have to choose one person and deny everyone else, if I do rhythms myself I can keep a certain level of quality control as well as consistency between tracks! (and as I came up with this, I'd obviously like to contribute some of the music!)
However, as much as I'd love to play bass and all solos etc, I'm more than happy for other people to chip in with all that - but whether we keep the same line up as Muppets or get other people to play solos/bass/vocals is something that I need to think about and discuss with the guys on muppets. Everyone did such an amazing job last time, that it's a guaranteed level of quality and consistency.
I REALLY don't want to exclude anyone, but there's no way that everyone can contribute with out it sounding like a mess and losing it's focus slightly....

But seriously, it's great that everyone's so keen :) It would be brilliant if everyone could just play a riff here and there but I'm afraid that wouldn't work at all

From the "should we do another clipping death song" thread

Hey guys, i've been pretty busy with some Weapon stuff at the moment... I don't have much to do on it to be honest, I'm yet to speak to Oz, Lasse and mystery singer man to ask if they are all up for this one too.