ENTER SOUNDMAN Lyrics... woo hoo etc

That would be great Oz, especially for the tom intro.. it´s certainly not easy to programm it.

Not really, it was actually quite easy.

entersoundman.png

My english is not good. It´s difficult to express, what I really mean. I try it again:

Each guy here can create the drums, set the notes on the right place..come on ;) But the question is. Will it sound GOOD and AUTHENTIC? I talk about Dynamics. And I think, especially the intro is not as easy to program like a standard 8´beat.

Each guy here can create the drums, set the notes on the right place..come on ;) But the question is. Will it sound GOOD and AUTHENTIC? I talk about Dynamics. And I think, especially the intro is not as easy to program like a standard 8´beat.

Yeah, giving it the "human feel," so to speak - Metalhead28 is the bomb diggity at that, get him to do it!

yeah man, I used it to record the stuff to thanks dude! You'll get all credit and added to the team once it's all sorted rolling again. Only difficulty will be singers... black album stuff is a lot more layered and harmonised than puppets.

EDIT: that Metalliban thread was so much fun doing. Thanks for digging that up Adam!

yeah man, I used it to record the stuff to thanks dude! You'll get all credit and added to the team once it's all sorted rolling again. Only difficulty will be singers... black album stuff is a lot more layered and harmonised than puppets.

EDIT: that Metalliban thread was so much fun doing. Thanks for digging that up Adam!

Dan, I can do the background vocals and harmonic overdubs. This would be no problem, indeed.

I'll get round to this tonight dude.

By the way, Paul Stenning who has written for metal hammer, terrorizer, alternative press and loads others, as well as author of books about maiden and ac/dc asked to interview me because in his latest book about metallica he wanted to do a section on clipping death. Unfortunately I only got the message yesterday... and he sent it 3 months ago. And the book comes out in June. So I missed the fucking boat. I can't believe it, that would have made a small piece of published Metallica history!

Hopefully he'll still write about clipping death in the book, except without the interview.

Damn it. here's his myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/paulstenning

here's the book.

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Metallica-That-Matters-Paul-Stennings/dp/0859654354[/ame]