EOS - Infernal - Any good?

FUBAR

Sep 19, 2004
UK
Ok so I've heard alot about this album being rather different as you can hear the two directions going back and forth, I was just wondering, is it worth buying?

Personally, I think Infernal sounds very differnet from the rest of their stuff. I first found out about EoS with the Crimson I album...so to me that's what they should sound like, and I think Infernal lacks that.

Yeh yeh it's very different from the real thing but it's very good though, I do like Dan's song a lot and the others too...I understand why people tend to dislike it a little bit but it's a really really good album if you ask me...

Infernal was my second album after Crimson and I really like it. It might be not as heavy as Crimson, Unorthodox, Spectral Sorrows, etc, but I think Dan song's are really melodic and memorable. My personal favorites are "Hell Is Where The Heart Is", "Damned (By The Damned)", "Forever Together Forever", "Losing Myself". Overall I think it is an excellent album. It is different, but still has a lot of quality material.