Epic MSN chat

So wait, does lowerCase("EPIC MSN CHAT") follow the Candlejack rule now? Because that's not a bad id

The one time I stood up all night because I was stuck in the EPIC MSN CHAT, I decided it was the last time I stay up whole night. I started to hallucinate and hear voices (inside my head, you know) during art history lecture. When Robocop's face got manifested into my notes I realised the importance of sleep.:erk:

I'm gonna now sleep a couple of hours. Wake me up if there's any activity. :lol:

Doh.

What about in Rand McNally? I know hamburgers eat people, people wear hats on their feet, and water goes parallel down a drain/sink (rather than swirling). What about epic things? :S

Yeah, I was in an epic chat a while ago, didn't get to spend much time in it though, had some epic shit happening outside teh internetzz.
Epic Simpsons reference.

So I heard I missed a not-so-EPIC MSN CHAT tonight so I could see the New York Mets get their asses handed to them on a silver platter.

I should get a Blackberry or something just so I can have MSN next to me at all times. :p

So I heard I missed a not-so-EPIC MSN CHAT tonight so I could see the New York Mets get their asses handed to them on a silver platter.

I should get a Blackberry or something just so I can have MSN next to me at all times. :p

HAHAHAHA! Go Cubs! :headbang:
I still don't get the need to be THAT connected. Fuck, I still don't own a cell phone!

I was at work today. Too bad I missed the epic chat. No! I mean EPIC MSN CHAT. I totally forgot that if you write EPIC MSN CHAT in lowercase, you will d