Epic MSN chat

billyandkisspandas.jpg

Ok i'm done. I swear.

Where's the black metal pandas, sacrificing goats by the fire in the northern moonforest south of hell by the watchful eye of the bobsledding necrodemons?

Zachs time may be running out

The mating season usually takes place from mid-March to mid-May. . During this time, two to five males can compete for one female; the male with the highest rank gets the female. When mating, the female is in a crouching, head-down position as the male mounts from behind. Copulation time is short, ranging from thirty seconds to five minutes, but the male may mount repeatedly to ensure successful fertilization.

Pretty much anybody on the past few pages who wasn't added to my contacts list before this post has been added.

What about in Rand McNally? I know hamburgers eat people, people wear hats on their feet, and water goes parallel down a drain/sink (rather than swirling). What about epic things? :S

Yeah, I was in an epic chat a while ago, didn't get to spend much time in it though, had some epic shit happening outside teh internetzz.

I have now 14 names added altogether. A good thing is that EPIC MSN CHAT can never be too epic.

We should ask Jax to make that part of the forum rules. If you don't type EPIC MSN CHAT in allcaps, then bad things will come your way.