Epica + Kamelot in NY - who's going?

Kaosaur

Apr 8, 2006
Bluffton, SC
I missed my flight to Florida today and I need to be cheered up some, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to this.

I heard AngraRULES is...anyone else?

Well, if anyone needs to recognize me, I'll be wearing my PP VII shirt.

Me! Me! Although, my boyfriend and I won't be there until 9 or so because I really am not into seeing Epica again. They were okay at PPUSA, but they're just not my cuppa tea, you know? But then again, I might show up a little early to socialize a bit depending on who's going to be there, but if I do I'll be upstairs or waaaaaaaaaay in the back. I'll be probably be wearing a really cute and glittery AC/DC t-shirt and hanging with a tall long-haired dude, so I shouldn't be too hard to spot. :)

~C

Kaosaur said:
I missed my flight to Florida today and I need to be cheered up some, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to this.

I heard AngraRULES is...anyone else?

Well, if anyone needs to recognize me, I'll be wearing my PP VII shirt.
Hmmmm, I think I just might remember you. :loco:

Dave, Michelle, Matt and I will all be there. We'll be looking for ya! Sorry about Florida. :erk: Michelle and I are getting to the city early, like 4:00. Matt's already there working; gets out around 5ish. Dave will be there around 6:00. We'll probably go somewhere to eat and :kickass:, not too far from the venue. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. And if you know a better (cheaper) restaurant in the area than the usual on 42nd, make a suggestions. Looking forward to seeing you all there! :headbang:

7:30?

I wanna see Operatika so I'll be there on time.

And we can all chant "Simone is a *****" when Epica goes on...haha *kidding*

AMBR said:
Hmmmm, I think I just might remember you. :loco:

Dave, Michelle, Matt and I will all be there. We'll be looking for ya! Sorry about Florida. :erk: Michelle and I are getting to the city early, like 4:00. Matt's already there working; gets out around 5ish. Dave will be there around 6:00. We'll probably go somewhere to eat and :kickass:, not too far from the venue. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome. And if you know a better (cheaper) restaurant in the area than the usual on 42nd, make a suggestions. Looking forward to seeing you all there! :headbang:

What kind of food? There's lots of good places on 9th avenue in the mid-upper 40s....and especially on 46th street.

Damn...nothing like that is cheap around there...and unfortunately the Bennigan's closed...

Well, there's a couple of places like Mustang Harry's and Mustang Sally's but those are a bit of a walk.

if you're going to do either one of those, you might as well hit up Dave & Buster's across the street...

...because it's AWESOME!

Kaosaur said:
7:30?

I wanna see Operatika so I'll be there on time.

And we can all chant "Simone is a *****" when Epica goes on...haha *kidding*

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!

Everytime I hear anything about this show.. I get so angry.. I was supppsed to go. :cry: DAMMIT!!!!! :erk:

Have fun guys.. :)

I'll be there as well... wearing my After Forever shirt again. (the wrong shirt)ha ha ha just kidding.
Let's see Simone's mood tonight. ;)

Empress said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!

Everytime I hear anything about this show.. I get so angry.. I was supppsed to go. :cry: DAMMIT!!!!! :erk:

Have fun guys.. :)

I will do what I told you last night... LMAO :heh: