Equator Q12's half price til April 15th

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
Just got this email

"Hello All,

Well, we're heading toward that time of the year again. On April 15th we all must pay the piper. Equator had an absolute explosive year in 2012. And as such, Uncle Sam wants his cut ... ahhh the pain. So we are preparing for that momentous event.

To help us ease through this period, we've decided to offer an outstanding deal.

For those of you that have been lusting for our flagship Q12s ... now is the time to buy.

From now through midnight April 15th the Q12 will be half price. Normally $2795 each ... now $2795 a pair!

This model has always been my personal favorite. They have been used on many successful projects and by folks from American Idol to Teddy Riley to Skywalker Ranch. The Q12s have a ton of power for reaching extreme sound pressure levels (they play loud) yet they are able to maintain their sonic integrity at a very low volume as well. They are designed to excite an entire room and to make sure they perform correctly in a good sized room they come with our proprietary mac/pc automated room compensation software.

This is the best price you will see on this model and will only be available direct form our us. Be aware that on April 16th the price goes back to $2795 each.

Our tax pain ... is your gain ... I hope you can take advantage.

That's it for now.

Ted Keffalo
President
Equator Audio Research"

I'm not sure about how great there monitors are (although I am in love with my D5's) but for literally half price I figured someone might want to check this out if they want to save cash and get some high end monitors

Wow. I almost want to sell my S2As and get these. The studio at Collins College here has a 5.1 system with these, plus a pair of D5s. I got to try both when I traded a professor there an amp, the Q12s sound absolutely phenomenal.