Eraserhead

So she she has to dream the shit without really being able to describe it in order to deal with it?

:Spin: I think I'll be sleeping too :Spin:

Allan said:
So she she has to dream the shit without really being able to describe it in order to deal with it?

:Spin: I think I'll be sleeping too :Spin:
She can´t remember actually. The symbol for the hidden past is the blue box and she got the key. There is are only a few real scenes. One when she is standing in the kitchen making herself a coffee. Another one at the end when her grandfather and grandmother are entering her room... the only way for her in this moment to get rid of the inescapable is to kill herself metaphorically:err:.

She is searching, slipping into other personalities, becoming someone different. Forgotten past, present and future is becoming one. She tries to find the patterns from the past in her present enviroment and this works by dreaming :).

I think it'll be beyond me :Spin:

I liked Magnolia though, all my mates say that's beyond them :Spin:

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: I'm obsessed with this smiley today :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Allan said:
I think it'll be beyond me :Spin:

I liked Magnolia though, all my mates say that's beyond them :Spin:

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: I'm obsessed with this smiley today :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:
Magnolia is nice. Let it rain frogs... :lol:

Frodnat said:
Magnolia is nice. Let it rain frogs... :lol:

Funny thing is I always thought that was to show you shouldn't look for all kinds of hidden meaning in fiction, since it's fiction, just let it be. Nice story that touched you a bit for a while maybe..

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Frodnat said:
She is searching, slipping into other personalities, becoming someone different. Forgotten past, present and future is becoming one. She tries to find the patterns from the past in her present enviroment and this works by dreaming :).

Sounds like Wicaya in his e-world.

Maybe mine as well, for that matter.

Allan said:
Funny thing is I always thought that was to show you shouldn't look for all kinds of hidden meaning in fiction, since it's fiction, just let it be. Nice story that touched you a bit for a while maybe..

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin: :Spin:
This seems to be different. Different people different ways of dealing with it.

Fiction is nothing more than the projection on to a bigger screen.:)

Frodnat said:
Fiction is nothing more than the projection on to a bigger screen.:)

The projection of what?

I liked Magnolia too, that's strange, I don't mind elements that you can't explain as long as they entertain me.

And of course, frogs always entertain me. :Spin: (this is my favourite one as well)