ESP Horizon DIs for you (Killswitch content)

nice thanks Ermz! cool playing though i think youre being hard on yourself..

Blue fang thanks for the midi! Mya i ask what u used for the guitars? sounds great!

Missed this one. The chain used is in the OP, unless you wanted to know something else?

the question was directed at blue fang and i shouldve said what did you use "on" the guitars but my english failed haha. Thanks Ermz! Btw the reason why the Dis sound great is you played them well (im repeating this cause i still think youre being too hard on yourself even if you feel rusty for not picking up the guitar in a while :Spin:) Good job and thanks for sharing!

"We all know if you play like a bitch, you sound like a bitch." Truest words. hahaha! I'm going to make a sign like this and hang it above my monitor :)

Blue fang thanks for the midi! Mya i ask what u used for the guitars? sounds great!

TSE 808->TSE x50->GH between straight->fl studio parametric eq 2 (I didnt exactly make hp & lp but some wide cuts in the 10 to 20 khz area)->ozone 4 (as multiband compressor from 80 hz to 280 hz)

TSE 808->TSE x50->GH between straight->fl studio parametric eq 2 (I didnt exactly make hp & lp but some wide cuts in the 10 to 20 khz area)->ozone 4 (as multiband compressor from 80 hz to 280 hz)

didnt understand what you mean by GH between straight :oops: but you did a great job man i rarely like results with sims but that was cool! thanks for the info!

EDIT: are you talking about an IR?