ESP Horizon DIs for you (Killswitch content)

Haha, nice work CJ. Gain-mania!! Very smooth for a raw tone from that set-up too.

I'll be reamping the 'finals' of the Untruth EP today, using this guitar... it'll be interesting to hear what we come up with.

ahahaha, thanks dude! just positioned the cab correctly, literally threw a mic up in what looked like to be a good spot and banggggggggggg. =D

GJ,that sounds awesome!!! What did you use on the drums?

stole the backing track posted earlier, forgot to mention that.... then just thew the Duende G-Comp on them for a bit more smack and L2 on the 2BUSS to catch any overs.... =D

haha, funny how this is probably one of the best tones i've EVER captured and i literally didn't even LOOK where I put the mic on the speaker... i just threw it up, imagined what the speaker looked like from the grill and that was it, hahaa.. red channel sucked but the green channel just sounded AMAZING in the room and what the mic picked up...

Phil check it out and apparently i'm about 2 inches to the RIGHT of where the dustcap meets the cone.... hence the smoother character.

I loveeeeeeee the S20 on GTR's.... never actually used it on a single mic'd setup as I always just go to the Neve like im on autopilot.... totally digging the Trident more in this case...

Thanks for the DI's Ermz, and holy shit CJ!
Didn't like it too much, but with the notching it sounds, as Kyle put it so perfectly, natural titties =D

Never heard this song before, just listened to it, mine is definitely under gained! Try again after work.

Yeah, but yours sounds still very cool. Especially cause this will maybe my recording rig in the future (5150II 50 Watt into 212 Mesa).

So, pretty cool, that is sounds really good imho!