Essential MAIDEN-coming soon!

If it's going to be fight, call me. I bring the popcorn :p

I still say this set is worth owning...unless you own all the albums...but even still if you are a diehard fan....Hell, it's safe to say the next $20 I can drop may just be on this one!

BY THE WAY, Maiden fans should snatch this one up regardless! On ONE hand, the true Maiden fans already have the stuff and don't need the best ofs...but the TRUE HARDCORE BALLSTOTHEWALL MAIDEN BLASTING MOTHERPHUCINSONSOBITCHES will buy it just BECAUSE it's a new release by Maiden.

An example?

I shamelessly buy ANY KISS reales I can. Why? To support the band. Does Gene need my money? No. But do I care? HELL NO. Paying for KISS music is like paying taxes....sometimes it hurts, but I get a lot out of it! Taxes pay for roads, and the like, that we take for granted...and KISS helps me escape from the bad in my life for a while. It's a good trade....

VAN HALEN....have every freaking album and bootleg of theirs I can find...even all the Sammy stuff...STILL BOUGHT THE BEST OFs...BOTH OF 'EM!

So I say Maiden fans unite and support ol' Bruce and the boys! HELL...Janick's paycheck could be riding on the success of this one!!! hehehehehehe

ALSO, I think it's cool that the songs go backwards in reference to the history of the band....

SIXXSWINE and KITTYBEAST...I've been waiting for one of you to say it and you haven't....and to be quite frank about it I am very disappointed...so I will say it for you:

"GET IN THE RING"

hahaha

No cornier song has been recorded, by the way. OK, maybe "Brandon"...but come on!!

"And in this corner...weighing in at 850 pounds....GUNS N ROSES!!!!!!!" Oh the very thought makes my bowells act....

Now it's AXL himself weighing in at about 450 of that! hehe

Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
SIXXSWINE and KITTYBEAST...I've been waiting for one of you to say it and you haven't....and to be quite frank about it I am very disappointed...so I will say it for you:
"GET IN THE RING"Ted

:cry: frank? I thought your name was Ted? :tickled: That my friend will come if it's the Scorpions. till then save the popcorn and the odds. :tickled:

sixxswine said:
No you have not. Tell me more?!:p
I must admit, that says something about Steve Harris & Bruce D.
It means Janick has some dirty polaroids of some kind of degenerate
actvity on the part of both of them....:tickled:
Fuck. Go buy the damn compilation, it's your money, I'm just letting you know
that I'm not helping to pay for Bruce's next private jet!

They don't call you swine for nothing :p

I'll probably getting later on just for "collection" purposes... although I gotta buy the first 2 Maiden albums pronto... you see I got pissed at Paul a while back for some stupid comments and in a rage sold IM and Killers :oops:

sixxswine said:
Um I'm sorry, that Pablita right?!:tickled:
Right you're The SCORPS chick, as you stated...:p

Get your nose outta the beer can :p am the Blaze fan :wave:

sixxswine said:
I don't drink. Must have been something else...
Fucking Blaze! I have to say I love Wolfsbane & The X-Factor record!

:headbang: sweet! How about his solo stuff? What are your thoughts on it? I think it's premium stuff :headbang:

JonnyD said:
His Solo albums are Fanfuckingtastic IMO :headbang: ... ofcourse Blaze could shit in a cd case and I would rank it as Top 10 shit for the year :dopey:

:lol:

BTW, Kitty played a few of the new Nevermore tracks... I was amazed at how much Warrell's vox has improved... at times he reminded me of Blaze... the tunes where killer as USUAL for Nevermore :headbang:

Pabla said:
:lol:

I was amazed at how much Warrell's vox has improved... at times he reminded me of Blaze...

Not a very good improvement then :devil:

Wyvern said:
Not a very good improvement then :devil:

spank.gif