Eternity X - From the Ashes

David White

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2002
Ridgecrest, CA
Visit site
15 years later it's out !

I've been listening to the demo that some of us got all those years ago and I've really grown to like it except the sound quality is horrible.

With his return to music, Keith has mixed and mastered that demo and it's sounding really solid. It's not a studio recording, it's a live recording made to sound as good as possible and it sounds good.

It was never going to be "The Edge 2" as Keith was going for a different sound but it's a really good CD and the sound quality is finally decent.

I know I posted about Keith's excellent solo CD a week or two ago, I'm not trying to spam this place with ETX stuff but ETX used to have a lot of fans here so I want to make sure everyone knows about these releases. I have no association with the band. None.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/eternityx5

Funny, I've listened to The Edge a bunch of times this past week even though I had no idea about this. Must be fate.
To be clear, this is not studio quality. It's good demo quality as opposed to the old demo which was bad demo quality. You can hear clips for yourself at the link.

There are studio versions of three songs they recorded in the studio.