EUROPEAN DATES CANCELED

Hmmm...well, that pretty much seals it. The only glimmer of hope I have is that someone posted a rumor that Bush is going to do one show with them, but it's not until Sonisphere in the UK in August.

Well if this is the case, it is well and truly fucked. Dan was the best thing for Anthrax to happen in a looong time, and with a new record on its way you have to ask where the fuck that leaves them.

I gotta say, that after 20 years + as an absolute die hard fan, it's fucking tiring being a passionate fan. More ups and downs than a honeymooner, and smoke and mirrors everywhere. I was so damn pumped for Worship Music (see my other posts here) but I'm just feeling sick and tired of the bullshit. Sorry.... I aint going to sugar coat it.

I feel the same way..

I also feel like the fans have been treated with no respect since Joey left the Second time..

I understand shit happens but I have a feeling none of this is Dan's fault (even though all reports point to him) I bet he was sick of the bullshit - I wonder how hard Scott rode his nuts?

loose translation

Translations:

A prior in the week dispatched Anthrax edged a press release about that they three first concerts at Europe - set the wheels in motion was called off. Now has Pyro gotten know that others at set the wheels in motion also am cancel , and that the band am in full of Ottar Stangeland telling newly at Pyro that Anthrax - concert in Skateparken in Gamlebyen am terminated. I talked along with the band European bookingmanager Dan Devita at TKO , and he certified that entire set the wheels in motion am terminated. The band acting to be uvenner , and it new vokalisten Dan Nelson am definitive out of the band , say Stangeland at Pyro.Det acting merely as if Anthrax am in completed along with to be historie.Stangeland works now agog along with a offsets for next day concert , and mentioning Creative , In spite of the fact that Haunted Municipal Does not waste Testament and Exodus as circus performer he attempting to a few in as offsets for Anthrax. A gear am certainly : facts becomes thrash metal in Skateparken tomorrow , completes Stangeland.Pyro comes assured back along with mer.OPPDATERING: Facts do be about certainly advent a announcement at Anthrax her the manager absolutely almost. Certainly am a few show terminated , but no matter all. This becoming increasingly bizarre. We posts humble at managementet once we have it in hus.OPPDATERING 2: Anthrax has now also according to Blabbermouth officially cancel concert in Prague 29. July We awaiting still at press release at the band iPyroPermalinkDel || at Facebook 18 comments »

Weird to think I may have witnessed the last Anthrax show ever. I'm pissed I never got to see them with Bush, but oh well. Bring on the Saint. I really don't think I can bring myself to care with the next installment of this soap opera.

Think Dan is still part of the "Anthrax Family"?

So, it's possible that my last Anthrax show was not only with my tramp ex-girlfriend, but with Joey Bellardini. Good. Great. Grand. Wonderful! Please, Max and Iggor, return to Sepultura!

I also think it's highly possible that Dan is indeed sick, and we're all reading way too far into this. I've got my fingers crossed, Freddy!

If Dan's a personal friend of yours, like you say, presumably you know what's going on.
Right?

So why not post it, instead of just posting smilies?

I have a friend here in L.A. that hangs out with Dan on a regular basis and he told me yesterday morning he doesn't even know what is going on with this "Situation"

So I doubt very few people actually do..

I have a friend here in L.A. that hangs out with Dan on a regular basis and he told me yesterday morning he doesn't even know what is going on with this "Situation"

So I doubt very few people actually do..

A few people do know exactly what's going on, and Dan is certainly one of them.