european tour 2008!

Uh, hello, this is the first time I post here :)
This may be considered as a call for help from the guys/gals who are planning to attend the concert in Milano :D
I am planning to go, BUT: it's just me and my friend, we both aren't from Milano, and it seems that we could have some problems in coming to Alcatraz from the central station. Sooo... if anyone has a plan/solution, you'd make a girl very very happy :D

(Even better...c'e qualcuno che parte/passa per Firenze?)

Uh, hello, this is the first time I post here :)
This may be considered as a call for help from the guys/gals who are planning to attend the concert in Milano :D
I am planning to go, BUT: it's just me and my friend, we both aren't from Milano, and it seems that we could have some problems in coming to Alcatraz from the central station. Sooo... if anyone has a plan/solution, you'd make a girl very very happy :D

(Even better...c'e qualcuno che parte/passa per Firenze?)

Ciao, da Milano C.le all'Alcatraz dovrebbero essere 3 fermate di metro linea gialla.. Si scende a "Maciachini" e da lì sono qualche centinaio di metri a piedi.. :)

http://www.nbts.it/milano/mappa_metropolitana_1.htm

thanks for the review! a very enjoyable read. but do get the "i" on your keyboard fixed :)
:lol: Spot on! Some douche spilled beer at a party in my apartment back in September, and I haven't gotten round to replacing it yet. The 'i' and 'o' keys are almost completely fucked. I'm in work now so i'll edit all those 'i's in now.

Does any of you here know if they are selling tour T-shirts with Tour dates on the back?

Hi everybody!
Awesome show tonight in Barcelona. The set list was:
1 - Heir Apparent
2 - The Grand Conjuration
3 - Godhead's Lament
4 - The Lotus Eater
5 - Hope Leaves
6 - Deliverance
7 - Demon Of The Fall
Encore: The Drapery Falls

Mikael, you should follow the requests of the crowd. The guy (or girl) with the sign was asking for Bleak, that you played in some cities in this tour... Anyway, now we know that we should bring something salted from Sweden...
No t-shirts with tour-dates in the back.

Awesome show yesterday in Lyon.
The setlist was:

1 - Heir Apparent
3 - Godhead's Lament
4 - The Lotus Eater
5 - Hope Leaves
6 - Deliverance
7 - Demon Of The Fall

Great gig in Milan yesterday, but same setlist!

1 - Heir Apparent
3 - Godhead's Lament
4 - The Lotus Eater
5 - Hope Leaves
6 - Deliverance
7 - Demon Of The Fall