European tour with Slipknot

First of all im a chick and not to keen on fighting any male slipknot fans or any metal dudes for that matter.

Im not a bitch, but I am realistic I can hold my own, but its not all the easy to out power a male when your female. I mean have u seen the size of some of these Slipknot kids? Screw that! If you want to fight a bunch of mask loving hicks be my guest.

BTW if Bodom is the most brutal gig u have been too, u need to get out more.:heh: Slipknot show's are pretty scary and emo is hardly the word I would use to describe any of their so called "maggots." Here in America their fans take them pretty serious, which I have no idea why. They wear mask and prison gear for fuck sake! Also why do they have 9 people !? Who needs that many in one band? Someone answer this for me! After awhile that many people turns into grinding noise IMO. Either way the only good thing about this whole situation is Bodom opening, which will be good exposure for them in the long run. Alot of bands have become alot bigger after opening for Slipknot. Stupid, but the truth none the less. :erk:

^But their 8-9 members actually DO things, and not stand there and act retarded roles. Half of those members do nothing.

First of all im a chick and not to keen on fighting any male slipknot fans or any metal dudes for that matter.

Im not a bitch, but I am realistic I can hold my own, but its not all the easy to out power a male when your female. I mean have u seen the size of some of these Slipknot kids? Screw that! If you want to fight a bunch of mask loving hicks be my guest.

BTW if Bodom is the most brutal gig u have been too, u need to get out more.:heh: Slipknot show's are pretty scary and emo is hardly the word I would use to describe any of their so called "maggots." Here in America their fans take them pretty serious, which I have no idea why. They wear mask and prison gear for fuck sake! Also why do they have 9 people !? Who needs that many in one band? Someone answer this for me! After awhile that many people turns into grinding noise IMO. Either way the only good thing about this whole situation is Bodom opening, which will be good exposure for them in the long run. Alot of bands have become alot bigger after opening for Slipknot. Stupid, but the truth none the less. :erk:

As I already said I've been to Slayer, Vader and Destruction too, but in Barcelona people got really fucking crazy with Bodom. I mena, I could go from the back of the venue to the front without making any movement by myself, just getting into the pits and stuff :lol: And I can tell you that f.e. Slayer fans are more hardcore than Slipknot ones, :lol: Just that that night Barcelona went nuts with COB, and easily it will happen again when they come back, so yes, we can face the lousy maggots if we have to :lol:

slayer got huuge pits
log to

Indeed. Tom Araya was like OMFG!!!:OMG: :lol: Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King really help, they make you feel like starting a fucking pit. Hanneman is fucking sick, and Kerry King, even though he's bald, headbangs like fuck from start to end :lol:

Indeed. Tom Araya was like OMFG!!!:OMG: :lol: Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King really help, they make you feel like starting a fucking pit. Hanneman is fucking sick, and Kerry King, even though he's bald, headbangs like fuck from start to end :lol:

Kerry King headbangs with his beard!! FTW!!!! Beardbanging.

:lol::lol::lol: Indeed, Kerry King fucking rocks. Oh, and after seeing him Alexi's guitar doesn't seem that low, :lol:

But funny thing: I noticed that Alexi's guitar is almost lower than Henkka's bass, :lol:

That's nothing to worry about...when Alexi's guitar is lower than Robert Trujillo's bass then we got a problem, ladies and gentlemen:Smug:

Slipknot used to be my favorite band when I was twelve. Go figure, right? But volume 3 was actually not a band album. They actually hardly used their Dj (Good thing), and had a load of riffs/solos. And some of the nice slow songs like Vermillion PT.2... I really respect them for that.

Their new album is out in august and should be their best and last. Either way, i'd go down to see a Slipknot show... They're actually a pretty decent band for Nu-Metal... But the "J00 metalheads" I mean true metalheads are all pretty much dicks to them and the entire genre.

Joey Jordison is also a pretty kickass drummer, and Corey is not a bad vocalist.

Well, slipknot is not european are they? They are from shitty ass Iowa. So, you cant compare the two. Europeans have alot more culture to add to their music unlike a band from flat, bland-ass Iowa. Btw I dont live in Europe so how many members bands may have in Europe is irrelevant to me personally. I'm sorry i cant see a need for a turntablist as well as a samplist there's two people right there they can get rid of.

If you can see the point Heartless I give you mad props, but I still disagree. :loco: We can debate this for the rest of our lives and I'm sorry I cant see the point of half the shit slipknot makes. The way I look at it Slipknot is a band you either love their music or you hate it. I still will say they are kickass to meet, though.:headbang:

Europe…your time has come.

After spending the summer tearing up North America on the Mayhem tour, we will finally bring our chaos to you. Joining us on this journey this time around will be Machine Head and Children of Bodom. It's been a long time coming…we know the European fans have been waiting for this. We are breathlessly waiting as well. We cannot wait to throw down with you.

Remember, if it doesn't come from us, the choice is yours on whether or not to believe it. See you soon.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=3646959&blogID=397267303

So I guess it's official?

As long as they play great like right now I don't care about the position of the guitar :kickass:
The problem is...they don't always play great :erk:

After spending the summer tearing up North America on the Mayhem tour, we will finally bring our chaos to you. Joining us on this journey this time around will be Machine Head and Children of Bodom. It's been a long time coming…we know the European fans have been waiting for this. We are breathlessly waiting as well. We cannot wait to throw down with you.

Remember, if it doesn't come from us, the choice is yours on whether or not to believe it. See you soon.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=3646959&blogID=397267303

So I guess it's official?
Yep.
So Slipknot will be headlining the show, right? I beleive their new album is coming out in August.
It's been there for a while....

Slipknot used to be my favorite band when I was twelve. Go figure, right? But volume 3 was actually not a band album. They actually hardly used their Dj (Good thing), and had a load of riffs/solos. And some of the nice slow songs like Vermillion PT.2... I really respect them for that.

Their new album is out in august and should be their best and last. Either way, i'd go down to see a Slipknot show... They're actually a pretty decent band for Nu-Metal... But the "J00 metalheads" I mean true metalheads are all pretty much dicks to them and the entire genre.

Joey Jordison is also a pretty kickass drummer, and Corey is not a bad vocalist.

I dunno where you all are getting the info its their last album. When i saw someone say it i actually google'd for a while and as far as im concerned it was at the time when they were on hiatus and the band were getting along really bad. I recently also read something that "We will see where it takes us but we will go on" since they got together again. I dunno....i was curious and did not find any proof that it would really be their last album.

That's nothing to worry about...when Alexi's guitar is lower than Robert Trujillo's bass then we got a problem, ladies and gentlemen:Smug:

:lol::lol::lol:

invented by johan hegg from amon amarth:p
but they rock, even though theyr getting old:)

:lol: Kerry King could be Johan Hegg's father, so I wouldn't say Johan invented it :lol:

As long as they play great like right now I don't care about the position of the guitar :kickass:

Agreed.

Well, slipknot is not european are they? They are from shitty ass Iowa. So, you cant compare the two. Europeans have alot more culture to add to their music unlike a band from flat, bland-ass Iowa. Btw I dont live in Europe so how many members bands may have in Europe is irrelevant to me personally. I'm sorry i cant see a need for a turntablist as well as a samplist there's two people right there they can get rid of.

If you can see the point Heartless I give you mad props, but I still disagree. :loco: We can debate this for the rest of our lives and I'm sorry I cant see the point of half the shit slipknot makes. The way I look at it Slipknot is a band you either love their music or you hate it. I still will say they are kickass to meet, though.:headbang:

I agree with you. And I'd add to the wagon the ''percusionist'', 2nd drummer or whatever you want to call him (if turntablist isn't the exact word, then I'll shut up and let earth swallow me, :lol:).

The problem is...they don't always play great :erk:

:lol: You're fucking obsessed! Haven't you seen the last Gigantour vids? Playing was great IMO (I'm talking about Blooddrunk, HOMT and Downfall full vids).

Alexi has been really criticised during AYDY tours era, but I think people forgot that his arm got broken, and I can tell you that recovering from injuries is not that easy! It's almost 3 months since I got my bandages off and I'm still nowhere near my speed picking speed before the injury or my accuracy at scales and shit. And he got his shoulder fucked up at bowling too but after that he went at Namm and did that great performance with Janne, so I think he deserves a bit more credit for his abilities. :lol:

:lol: You're fucking obsessed! Haven't you seen the last Gigantour vids? Playing was great IMO (I'm talking about Blooddrunk, HOMT and Downfall full vids).

Alexi has been really criticised during AYDY tours era, but I think people forgot that his arm got broken, and I can tell you that recovering from injuries is not that easy! It's almost 3 months since I got my bandages off and I'm still nowhere near my speed picking speed before the injury or my accuracy at scales and shit. And he got his shoulder fucked up at bowling too but after that he went at Namm and did that great performance with Janne, so I think he deserves a bit more credit for his abilities. :lol:

I think he ment Slipknot? Or am i just plain dumb?:Smug: