European tour with Slipknot

Does it really matter if they are kiddies? I was about 12-13 when I started getting into extreme metal bands (Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Bodom, Kilcrops (Colombian Band))...
Also, if you haven't realised yet, most of the people who post here are about 15 years old.

I used to say the same thing, but I've realised that this really isn't a big deal.

well, it all depends when they first came in contact with metal (their first metal I mean)

True, then maybe this will deter them. Every time they bitch about Slipknot and overstep what their opinion allows, then I will post their pictures so everyone will see their face and realize they are just human like everyone else and their opinion is not the word of God as they seem to think :loco::

Swabs:
swabbsjosh.jpg

Altitudes:
trolltardfinal.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you lately? Is this your way of expressing your sense of humour? And you wonder why I don't post a picture, it is because if these ad hominem insults.

Quite frankly, LIKING slipknot or Fred dicksuck Durst is alright, just don't try to claim that it is good music, let alone music at all.

What the fuck is wrong with you lately? Is this your way of expressing your sense of humour? And you wonder why I don't post a picture, it is because if these ad hominem insults.

Well I didn't mean any offense man, sorry. I was just kidding around, it wasn't meant as an insult. Swabs didn't mind, and I didn't think you would either since you're very open to throwing those kinds of jokes around yourself. We all know each other and screw around for fun. If it's hurting your feelings I will stop though. It wasn't a personal attack, just a little joke trying to say that you guys are just the same as everyone else and your opinion is no better or worse :p But let's get back on the thread topic!

Quite frankly, LIKING slipknot or Fred dicksuck Durst is alright, just don't try to claim that it is good music, let alone music at all.

You might not think it's good music buuuuuttt...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music

As you see, it is music :loco:

And to be honest, it's all opinion and debating it online is pointless, I mean if you're trying to prove it one way or another if it's good or bad (which is impossible) instead of just having fun sharing a common interest and expressing your thoughts then you shouldn't bother. You should pay attention to this, honestly. Let people do their own thing and like what they want without persecution :p

Well I didn't mean any offense man, sorry. I was just kidding around, it wasn't meant as an insult. Swabs didn't mind, and I didn't think you would either since you're very open to throwing those kinds of jokes around yourself. We all know each other and screw around for fun. If it's hurting your feelings I will stop though. It wasn't a personal attack, just a little joke trying to say that you guys are just the same as everyone else and your opinion is no better or worse :p

First off, I really don't want to continue this so can we just let all this drop? I wasn't offended, just irritated with everyone on my nuts lately. My feelings don't get "hurt", but then again I guess I don't value the importance of these forums like you seem to do.

First off, I really don't want to continue this so can we just let all this drop? I wasn't offended, just irritated with everyone on my nuts lately. My feelings don't get "hurt", but then again I guess I don't value the importance of these forums like you seem to do.

Ok, well let me just say I' not 'riding your nuts' for no reason, I mean I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon. I'm trying to help you and the board. Also, think about why people are finding your presence here annoying for the past while. I mean there are some members who you shouldn't care what they say (you know who they are) but there are some who you should at least take what they are saying into consideration, because there is a reason for it. We're not ganging up on you. And maybe you don't value these forums as much as me, but you value them enough to come here and participate so you should tone it down before you don't have that privilege anymore. I suggest that we both delete all our posts in this thread concerning this matter, save the mods the trouble and help keep things on topic, and you might want to go delete some posts in the Interview thread as well, actually there's a few posts you have made recently you might want to go back and take a look at.

Seriously :lol: What is wrong with you guys??? I hope Bodom tours with Ashley Simpson next just to see your reactions. I mean, come on now. Be happy for the band for getting this opportunity. THey'll be back to headline eventually, so just wait until then.

Shut up you lucky USA dude. You got tour last year, got Unholly Alliance, got Gigantour and will get headlining tour in September or so, that just in 1-2 years. We here in Europe got a headlining tour and we were done :mad: I think we have the right to complain about it, :lol:

Also, I remember you shitting on the UA tour because of the bands COB was opening for, :lol:

Shut up you lucky USA dude. You got tour last year, got Unholly Alliance, got Gigantour and will get headlining tour in September or so, that just in 1-2 years. We here in Europe got a headlining tour and we were done :mad: I think we have the right to complain about it, :lol:

Also, I remember you shitting on the UA tour because of the bands COB was opening for, :lol:

There is a difference between saying "I don't like Lamb of God and Slayer, so I won't be going and paying 60 bucks to see Bodom play 5 songs" and saying "OMG I HATE LAMB OF GOD THEY RUIN EVERYTHING :cry: IT'S NOT FAIR :cry:"... I was happy for Bodom getting to do UA, I just wasn't interested going so I didnt. Not a big deal to me, really since I knew they would be back someday soon. It's not like they DON'T tour often, so suck it up. I mean honestly guys, it's not that big of a deal.

Also, I am not from the USA my friend. And if you want to swear at me about how lucky I am for the tours we get here, then just wait a minute. Stop and think... I should be the one bitching at you. As if you have the balls to whine because Bodom tours here more. You know how many fucking AMAZING bands tour Europe, bands I can never even dream to see because there is no chance they will ever come here. Be real. Not to mention, Europe has a lot of festivals with amazing line-ups which is something we don't get here.