European tour with Slipknot

Altitudes:
trolltardfinal.jpg

:lol:

This photo never gets old :lol:

His drum solo while turning was just gay.

let's see you do that then

Come on, Slipknot is absolute garbage. Get yer ears tuned.

Hahahah. My reasons for not liking Slipknot are pretty stupid.

I don't like them because I see 9 people playing some sort of attempted metal as retarded.
The singer, Corey Taylor sounds like a complete fuckhead with a huge ego and is pretty much a popstar.
Joey Jordison isn't the best drummer in metal at all. And all these stupid fags don't know anything and claim he is.
I also don't like them because Slipknot is more of a trade mark than a band. The amount of shitty clothing I've seen with Slipknot "Subliminal Verses Vol 3" or someshit is disgusting and visual garbage.

I can say I've liked one of their songs. Which was "Vermillion Part 2" it was slower and had some oriental influence which I thought was pretty cool.

Other than that. Slipknot is shit because I said so.
I basicly wasted all those arguements in my discussion with children of cob

Joe got pwnt :lol:

AWEWHAT?? It sucks, :lol: Bodom were suposed to headline Europe in autum, not open for Slipcock! Even Alexi himself said more than once that ''we have Gigantour coming, then festivals, then another US tour and then we'll do Europe headlining''. I'll try to find the exact interview, but I swear he said that. Anyway, it's COB so I'll be at least at one of their shows IF THEY DON'T FUCKING SKIP SPAIN AS EVERY OTHER BIG TOUR!!! :mad::mad::mad: We've already been skipped by Unholly Alliance and Black Crusade to name the most recent ones.

YOU MISSED THE BLACK CRUSADE!?
OH SHIT DUDE.. I feel sorry for you.:cry:
Well.. Duce will say it himself, just use your imagination and change the names that he says.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, sure and while we're dreaming, I bet Kolias is gonna fill Joey's place in slipknot :lol:

NO FUCKING WAY!!!! :mad::mad::mad: George Kollias is where he should be, blasting with a real death metal band called NILE. :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

Angela over alexi's old vocal style? Hell no, but she beats the shit out of his black metal vocals

:lol: Seriously, get your ears in tune, although I love it you have to be deaf to miss that Alexi's old vocal style was barking like a dog, :lol:

^^^ fat bitch with diet coke.

Anyway, Angela is a bitch, but I still like Arch Enemy. I saw an inerview where someone aksed if Bodom and AE had a close sound, and she said some BS about them using keyboards, so she was basically saying that Bodom sucked... Shit pissed me off. I can find he interview

Oh, and do you guys wanna get back on topic? you know, bwfore this thread went to shit 5 pages back? I know that I caused ome of the damage

WTF? What the hell does it matter if Angela was or wasn't a bitch or that she tought COB sucked? It has nothing to do, it's a matter of tastes and it doesn't have any kind of influence on how each one sings.

What next, Limp Bizkit? Why not tour with Diablo, Rammstein..

I will go if they tour with Slipknot, but if they ever get to tour with Rammstein I'll personally ripp of their management dudes heads.

let's see you do that then

I basicly wasted all those arguements in my discussion with children of cob

Joe got pwnt :lol:

Haters are everywhere around, I myself are one. I hate pop and sopme day I want to try and register in a pop artist forum and see how much time it takes for them to ban me, :lol: It can be fun pissing trendy fans who one year like Eminen, then Black Eyed Peas and then Rycky Martin, :lol:

YOU MISSED THE BLACK CRUSADE!?
OH SHIT DUDE.. I feel sorry for you.:cry:
Well.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-a3ekB-ZY Duce will say it himself, just use your imagination and change the names that he says.

Well, no need to remember me that such a cool tour left Spain out as Unholly Alliance did and that the nearest gig was 1000 km away from my town, as I already know and suffered :lol:

[/QUOTE]Well, no need to remember me that such a cool tour left Spain out as Unholly Alliance did and that the nearest gig was 1000 km away from my town, as I already know and suffered :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same here in denmark, they cancelled like 1½ month before the show, god dammit i was fucking angry!

Well Spain wasn't even considered from the start :lol:

But hey, as long as we have Catalunya bringing bands like Destruction for free I don't fucking care, :lol: That was a fucking blast! I'm looking forwar to October when I'll see them again :kickass:

oh, yeah but still, when i heard they where coming to Denmark i got existed, and when they canceled i got mad. So i'd rather have them not to confirm a gig, then cancel it..

NO FUCKING WAY!!!! :mad::mad::mad: George Kollias is where he should be, blasting with a real death metal band called NILE. :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

Haters are everywhere around, I myself are one. I hate pop and sopme day I want to try and register in a pop artist forum and see how much time it takes for them to ban me, :lol: It can be fun pissing trendy fans who one year like Eminen, then Black Eyed Peas and then Rycky Martin, :lol:

dude, even madonna > nile :lol: :lol: :lol:

I better stop saying stuff like this or I might believe it :lol:

don't hate the artists, hate the fans in that case

I found a news ! !

First for the French metalhead :

Slipknot + MACHINE HEAD + COB on tour during september. The date in France 21/11/2008 ! !!

I'am very happy for Machine Head :headbang: and CoB :headbang: but Slipknot ....:puke::puke::puke:

Hmm, I just noticed. You can't tell the date.
September isn't the 11th month, that would be November, my boy.
Spitefully correct me if im wrong, but that's not what my calendar says.

Whatever little respect i had for CoB is gone now.
What's next...CoB changes to NU-Metal?(i wouldn't be surprised)

Seriously, why would they want their music to be appealing for kids...last thing they'll need are a bunch of fags wearing some shitty masks, jumping up and down like clowns and tryn to scare the kiddies away playing along side them.

I know I'm goona get a lot of slack for posting this here, but oh well...sorry, it just came out :(

^I don't want them to tour with Slipknot too, because I don't like them and I don't want Bodom supporting a band I don't like and I don't want to pay <40&#8364; for 30 min of COB, but for the band any new listener is good, regarless how he/she dreses and what does with his/her own life. For them it means more CD sales and more ticket sales for gigs, so everyone wellcome.

To be honest, I haven't heard any Destruction. :lol: What are they, thrash? If so, then yeah, I'll probably like them, despite being a more BM sorta guy. :p

Destruction is indeed thrash metal and they rock hard, :lol: To get started, if you want their best get The Antichrist. It's a fucking great album.

Whatever little respect i had for CoB is gone now.
What's next...CoB changes to NU-Metal?(i wouldn't be surprised)

Seriously, why would they want their music to be appealing for kids...last thing they'll need are a bunch of fags wearing some shitty masks, jumping up and down like clowns and tryn to scare the kiddies away playing along side them.

I know I'm goona get a lot of slack for posting this here, but oh well...sorry, it just came out :(

Does it really matter if they are kiddies? I was about 12-13 when I started getting into extreme metal bands (Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Bodom, Kilcrops (Colombian Band))...
Also, if you haven't realised yet, most of the people who post here are about 15 years old.

I used to say the same thing, but I've realised that this really isn't a big deal.