European tour with Slipknot

Slipknot is lame as fuck.

His drum solo while turning was just gay.

It's all smoke and mirrors to make them look cool, when everyone knows Corey Taylor is just an angry redheaded gay militant.

I would rather watch a dog eat a big shit while Frank Sinatra plays in the background than see any Slipknot gig!

Slipknot is lame as fuck.

His drum solo while turning was just gay.

It's all smoke and mirrors to make them look cool, when everyone knows Corey Taylor is just an angry redheaded gay militant.

I would rather watch a dog eat a big shit while Frank Sinatra plays in the background than see any Slipknot gig!

Fucking douche! try to tell why u think they suck then, other than just bashing! Idoit!

That's been said like 548945612348946468 times...but still doesn't make a difference :lol:

True, then maybe this will deter them. Every time they bitch about Slipknot and overstep what their opinion allows, then I will post their pictures so everyone will see their face and realize they are just human like everyone else and their opinion is not the word of God as they seem to think :loco::

Swabs:
swabbsjosh.jpg

Altitudes:
trolltardfinal.jpg

What next, Limp Bizkit? Why not tour with Diablo, Rammstein..

Who gives a fuck who they tour with, don't like it, DON'T GO! :lol: Stop whining on an internet forum about it.

Hahahah. My reasons for not liking Slipknot are pretty stupid.

I don't like them because I see 9 people playing some sort of attempted metal as retarded.
The singer, Corey Taylor sounds like a complete fuckhead with a huge ego and is pretty much a popstar.
Joey Jordison isn't the best drummer in metal at all. And all these stupid fags don't know anything and claim he is.
I also don't like them because Slipknot is more of a trade mark than a band. The amount of shitty clothing I've seen with Slipknot "Subliminal Verses Vol 3" or someshit is disgusting and visual garbage.

I can say I've liked one of their songs. Which was "Vermillion Part 2" it was slower and had some oriental influence which I thought was pretty cool.

Other than that. Slipknot is shit because I said so.

I like Corey's vocals in Stone Sour, but I agree with the ego thing. Some of my friends waited until 4am at the gates of the arena they were playing at and Corey DID see them. They simply passed in front of them, was lame. Joey IS a good drummer, but as you said, he isn't the best. Mick is a cool guitarist. I like their music, a lot do, some don't. It's all about tastes. If you're going to see Bodom and really want to see them, why not wait a few hours to see them? It's still music, and it's not that bad.

True, then maybe this will deter them. Every time they bitch about Slipknot and overstep what their opinion allows, then I will post their pictures so everyone will see their face and realize they are just human like everyone else and their opinion is not the word of God as they seem to think :loco::

Swabs:
swabbsjosh.jpg

Altitudes:
trolltardfinal.jpg

Who gives a fuck who they tour with, don't like it, DON'T GO! :lol: Stop whining on an internet forum about it.

I'm drunk in that picture you fucking ass! :lol::lol::lol::lol: