European tour with Slipknot

LOL

And Mayhem does not sound like retards hitting dumpsters and making noise? A very biased group here.

^^+1.

But i think denying Slipknot because you got a picture of heard 1 song is wrong. I actually think Vol.3 is pretty good/ok. It has way better song structures/vocals and more "clear" guitars than their previous stuff. Also...no rapping.

It would be the same thing if i would say that i won't listen to Deicide because Glen Benton is a Anti-Christian dude and i don't like them.

If you've heard the band its way different.

And another fucked thing about Mayhem. Euronymous really did eat Dead's brain. Of course you have to be sick to do it, but they were hardcore Satanists, and some Satanists do that kind of shit all the time. Besides, they kind of did it for shock value to.

Oh well, Euronymous did get owned in the end. But i'm done arguing about the Slipknot sucks shit. Though, volume. 3 was a g reat piece of work by the nu-mettalist.

LOL

And Mayhem does not sound like retards hitting dumpsters and making noise? A very biased group here.

I don't like BM in general and I don't like Mayhem, but Mayhem and Slipknot sound as similar as Cannibal Corpse and Nightwish.

^^+1.

But i think denying Slipknot because you got a picture of heard 1 song is wrong. I actually think Vol.3 is pretty good/ok. It has way better song structures/vocals and more "clear" guitars than their previous stuff. Also...no rapping.

It would be the same thing if i would say that i won't listen to Deicide because Glen Benton is a Anti-Christian dude and i don't like them.

If you've heard the band its way different.

I've heard Slipknot, I have Vol 3 and Iowa and the live 9.0 and I don't like them. Sic live is not bad, but I don't like Slipknot's music.

I am just sick of people that hate Slipknot because they are "nu metal," and will not listen to them purely because of that reason. The kind of people who will listen to nothing even remotely mainstream.
By confining yourself intolerantly to one genre of metal, you are betraying metal itself.
Very poor argument. I don't think anyone hates Slipknot because they're mainstream, they hate them because they suck.

People say that they hate Slipknot because they scream, and saw pointless things about hurting and killing people. Listen to Mayhem. They scream, and all of their lyrics are gruesome and violent in nature, yet they are very popular, purely because they are underground.
Again, shitty argument. Nobody mentioned anything about hating them because they scream. I think the problem is, they scream fucking poorly.

Mayhem and Slipknot are almost the same band, except one is cult and underground and the other is mainstream, and that is what causes people to hate the mainstream.

Makes sense?
If Mayhem and Slapknut are the same band, then I'm the queen of France.

Smarten the fuck up.

Every Slipknot song I've ever heard has made me cringe, it simply sounds like a bunch of downys trying to escape from a locked dumpster.

:lol:
i like that idea.maybe I'm going to get some downys..
SLIPKNOT TRIBUTE :kickass::kickass:...
:erk::erk: it's all about the money

Erm.... no. Rusell Allen, Phil Anselmo, Bruce Dickinson, Hansi Kürsch, Jari, Angela Gossow, Warrell Dane,... I think Corey will have to go a bit lower in that list.

Tony Kakko, Dio, Vortex, Vintersorg, Blaze Bayley, Tobi... fuck man, too many amazing singers to add that you left out, and IMO Angela Gossow isn't anything special, OH WOW SHE'S A GIRL... ffs, she is just a good screaming, nothing epic, imo anyways. Don't get me wrong I love AE :p

were did you get it from the cob,slipknot and machine head was playing in france man....

I don't know how the guy knew it but you can find tickets in different websites. One of them is called FNAC which is a famous shop (cd's, dvd's cameras, computers etc... and concert tickets). I think it's the number one concert tickets seller in France.

Here's the link.
http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place-spectacle/manifestation/Hard-rock-Metal-SLIPKNOT-SLIP.htm

For those who don't understand French, it is said that it's already sold out ! and as you can see Machine Head and COB are special guests at Slipknot show.

For those who don't understand French, it is said that it's already sold out ! and as you can see Machine Head and COB are special guests at Slipknot show.

or they had to stop selling tickets because they were a bit to early. same thing happened to the local promoter of the in flames headlining gig in october in switzerland, they started too early starting tickets and then IF management told them to stop and start later

or they had to stop selling tickets because they were a bit to early. same thing happened to the local promoter of the in flames headlining gig in october in switzerland, they started too early starting tickets and then IF management told them to stop and start later

Ah ok thanx ! it wasn't really clear by the way.

EDIT : http://www.le-zenith.com/paris/
Indeed it's not even confirmed in the venue's website.