European tour with Slipknot

I just saw the dates since I wasn't online at all yesterday and the lack of Spain made me a little sad. I'm crossing my fingers for you Children of COB!

Well, 13- November couldn't be better for me :D And it will be my first bodom concert, but it's a shame they are only going to play like 7 songs!

But I'm looking more forward to see MAchine Head again. They will kick Bodom's ass, and Slipknot won't have a change against both.

That's definitely a no.

they skipped spain
^i don't care, but children of cob does!:D
I just saw the dates since I wasn't online at all yesterday and the lack of Spain made me a little sad. I'm crossing my fingers for you Children of COB!

There ya go. Once again. Yeah, more dates to be anounced, but as I said wouldn't be surprised if they skip us. Spain sucks.

UK isn't there yet either, so you never know. Hopefully they'll add Spain and UK to the list :D

Well, they did headline UK not so long ago, and they are playing In Glasgow, Donington and London in a couples of weeks, so i think you are fine...

Hi all !
This Tour go only to Europe or they will go all around the world ? I want to see Bodom !!! :p

^ I think it will only be in Europe. Cuz COB will headline in the USA before so nothing with Slipknot there. And they tour in Japan, Australia, New Zealand before also.

Where do you live?

I wish I had that much Bodom, and headlinig, not supporting two bands I don't like, :erk:

If they skip Spain Jose will be like this is front of Slipknot's tour manager:
"¡Hola Sr. slipcock! ¡Con rabia terrible y el pene le destruiré para saltar España en su viaje!"
AngryManPT.jpg

Jose can translate that for you:lol: