European tour with Slipknot

They better do a show in Scotland, tickets will be ordered as soon as any dates are confirmed.
Do you think they would play the SECC if the came to Scotland?

Wait,i thought was touring North America in the autumn due to the massive amount of european festival dates in the summer. slipknot though??? Thats beyond gay. I mean,its cool for COB to get alot more attention. But i forsee thousands of slipknot fans all of a sudden saying things like,"OMG COB IS SOO KOOOL" Why can cob pick a more respectable band to tour with? I'd take Disturbed over this.

Who fucking cares? And didn't Alexi at one point in his career say Slipknot was the greatest band in the world? He must've been drunk or something, but he does like poison, so who knows...

I'm sure him and Joey Jordison will get a long fine... I mean, they dress just alike...

Fearthereaper, the slipknot/machine tour is europe dates and cob should be playing with between the buried and me and the black dahlia murder in north america in sept./oct. area. Dates have yet to be announced for the american run though...

Yeah, if Bodom aren't there for any Uk dates they decide to do i don't think i'll bother going, i mean i like machine head but not really worth going to just see them i don't think.

Why would COB play all the dates on the tour except for UK dates? We have one of the biggest fan bases for the band, along with Finland and America.

Wait,i thought was touring North America in the autumn due to the massive amount of european festival dates in the summer. slipknot though??? Thats beyond gay. I mean,its cool for COB to get alot more attention. But i forsee thousands of slipknot fans all of a sudden saying things like,"OMG COB IS SOO KOOOL" Why can cob pick a more respectable band to tour with? I'd take Disturbed over this.

Hey Slipknot are more popular in Europe than Disturbed. Slipknot plays in bigger venues here that's why COB said Yes.

I'm just saying that sometimes bands don't go to every date on the tour and since i'm guessing that CoB will be the opening band it would most likely be them that wouldn't go to a date. Like during the Black Crusade in November, Arch Enemy and Shadows Fall didn't play quite a lot of the dates in some places but they did in the UK. Just syaing it might happen for whatever reason.