European tour with Slipknot

Okay, I was thinking about going with my friend to see them in Oslo when they play, but since i've seen the ticket prices I dunno, yet. I dunno shit about Euro money, but since everyone says that's pretty high I dunno if I should go. Since the US dollars has lost its value how much would I actually be paying in US money, does anyone know? I'm already going to be paying out my ass to fly and spend time in Norway and I'll be a monkey's aunt to spend that much to see Bodom when they're only a fucking opening act. If someone could explain the prices to me i'd be thankful!:worship:

@ valkokukka and o1-deathbyorder: thanks to both of you for the info; wow, £93 for a ticket - hell yeah, that's expensive :OMG: guess I'll wait a while!

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's over 100€!!! Wacken ticket is almost as expensive as that!!!!

Anyone to argue with me about Slipknots ubber high big ego now??? This is fucking ridiculous! Even if later they go on with way lower prices, just by the fact of setting that and putting it on it's humiliating.

HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's over 100€!!! Wacken ticket is almost as expensive as that!!!!

Anyone to argue with me about Slipknots ubber high big ego now??? This is fucking ridiculous! Even if later they go on with way lower prices, just by the fact of setting that and putting it on it's humiliating.

Actually...at Worldticket everything is expensive.

http://www.worldticketshop.com/concerts/slayer_tickets/23714_slayer_offenbach_am_main
Slayer in Germany for 99€ YAY!!!!!!!! It's not Slipknot prices. When they get to sale later on countrys own ticketshops it will most likely be 45€. Those tickets are just for people who want front row sitting places :lol:

FFS They got tickets at the following prices for following bands:
Opeth:119€
Nightwish:245€
Linkin Park:180€
Metallica:350€
In Flames:79€
Gods of metal Festival:200€

I just think you wanted to blame this on Slipknot but to be honest :lol: Do you really trust those prices?! I don't. Just wait till they're on OFFICIAL sale. As you see it's not just Slipknot who has high prices:lol: They are actually one of the cheaper ones. I mean closest is Opeth with 119€ :lol: WTF! Not to talk about the Simple Plan Seating tickets going off for 145€

Ticket prices are btw most probably not set by the band. Atleast not there :lol:
If it's with 45€ later on i will be okay with it since all icehall gigs in Finland are that much....

Don't buy tickets from that site people. Wait till they're on sale in your own country FFS:lol: Well if you wanna spend a good fortune on it, go ahead.

For the Germans:

"20.06.2008: Rock Hard präsentiert: Children of Bodom live
ROCK HARD präsentiert einige Shows der Finnen von CHILDREN OF BODOM in Deutschland. Die Tickets werden in Kürze auf metaltix.de erhältlich sein.
Hier die bestätigten Termine:

14. November 2008 - Hamburg, Markthalle
23. November 2008 - Saabrücken, Garage

(Quelle: rockhard.de)"