European tour with Slipknot

How can you complain when you already got Gigantour which has been COB's first tour with Blooddrunk? Leave something for us Europeans man, even if what we got is that supporting act tour with Slipknot.

Im getting tickets for the Copenhagen gig the 13th of Nov ! Only coz of CoB !! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Hope they will play lots although only supporting Slipknot.

How can you complain when you already got Gigantour which has been COB's first tour with Blooddrunk? Leave something for us Europeans man, even if what we got is that supporting act tour with Slipknot.

:lol: Lmao. I know us americans are sooo demanding! That is true though, i even complain when there first tour for Blooddrunk was in america! Lmao. But i've missed bodom about 5 times in my life and i dont want to miss them again.

I would love for Slipknot, Machine Head AND Children Of Bodom to come to Glasgow, would be magic, but cant find if they are anywhere :(

Love All 3 Band, they are awesome!

Well Slipknot has made some good stuff now n then. Gonna be fun seeing them now they are there. Wish they were supporting CoB though lol :kickass:

I'd like to see Slipknot and Machine Head replaced with Norther and Dark Tranquillity.

I'd like to see Slipcock and MH replaced with Sinergy and Stone if I had to choose, but then again those bands aren't active anymore (or at least so it seems even though Sinergy members keep giving contradictory news about them every now and then) :lol:

I hate Slipknot too... 8 clowns who jupms on stage and 1 drummer.

Good definition sir.

Well Slipknot has made some good stuff now n then. Gonna be fun seeing them now they are there. Wish they were supporting CoB though lol :kickass:

That would be better.

Slipknot concert without Slipknot :kickass:

That would rock quite a lot :kickass:

Trivium are an ok band who have somehow found the formula off success, btu there are loads of less known bands that totally pwn them.

Maybe I'd had a bit more respect towards them if they didn't belive themselves to be the new Metallica and didn't boast about it.

If I already hated them, this has made my hatred go way over what I think it could get. It doesn't matter the fact that it's all just appearance and that they most likely won't really think that way (if they do, then really All The Hope Is Gone that they see that they're not big because they are so good, but just because they are a bunch of clowns who entretain a lot of 13 year olds and who have made some ok songs that some people likes). Just the fact that they do interviews like this one is enough.

I read that before. :lol: I like Mick Thomson though...hes the man.

The interview reminds me of a Trivium interview where they boast about that they have no problem to admit they think they are accomplished musicians and are unique blahblahblah....

:lol::lol::lol: Maybe in a playground.

Thats fuckin' disgusting. I don't know if he really thinks that way, but if he does think that way, then that explains why the music is so shit; they are too busy loving themselves instead of making good music.

If I already hated them, this has made my hatred go way over what I think it could get. It doesn't matter the fact that it's all just appearance and that they most likely won't really think that way (if they do, then really All The Hope Is Gone that they see that they're not big because they are so good, but just because they are a bunch of clowns who entretain a lot of 13 year olds and who have made some ok songs that some people likes). Just the fact that they do interviews like this one is enough.

I agree.